If i hear this shit once more

N

Norwooder

Master
People saying leanmaxxing is legit or surgery is legit or visa versa saying leanmaxxing is bulshit surgery is cope, stfu different shit is gonna work or not work for different people. If u get lean and have no fucking bones no shit it won't work for fuck sake but if u have good bones it probs will. Are u guys genuinely this fucking retarded? One small thing could work for one dude and not for another depending on a number of different things. Please shut the fuck up if u have a mental dissability

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and onnysk
I have aphasia.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 3123
346C745E F6BE 454D 873C 9A619D381E32

XD

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost and Butthurt Dweller
Getting lean is more important for people with smaller bones. Big, robust bones show at a higher body fat. Sean O'Pry would be a nobody if he weighed 10 lbs more.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 470
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Us norwooders should have a battle arena style fight to the death and the winner gets to keep all the losers' hair.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 470
Being lean is the most important thing before anything else in your looksmaxxing journey

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 656
Maybe I'd go from nobody to somebody with less fat? Holy shit
Assume you have everything else

<NW1.5, decent eyes, decent lips, decent bones, decent ratios and good colouring and skin

You're still only a Chadlite. It's the robustness and angularity, leaned out cheeks and the ogee curve that push you into the 6.5 territory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Just be fat then cunt

aphasias me ngl

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Assume you have everything else

<NW1.5, decent eyes, decent lips, decent bones, decent ratios and good colouring and skin

You're still only a Chadlite. It's the robustness and angularity, leaned out cheeks and the ogee curve that push you into the 6.5 territory

Chico is a 7

Original 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What’s an 8 then? Don’t say baret jfl

Don't exist

Bones don't mean better in this case because PSL is much more about aesthetics, also, by what I see prettyboys In Tik Tok have insane lower third and somewhat hollow cheeks.

The purpose of forward growth and bones is for the support of soft things too also creating the defined/angular face.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Don't exist

Bones don't mean better in this case because PSL is much more about aesthetics, also, by what I see prettyboys In Tik Tok have insane lower third and somewhat hollow cheeks.

The purpose of forward growth and bones is for the support of soft things too also creating the defined/angular face.
i actually agree with everything you say.. for you the scale is upto 7 only. but yeah, ,thats basically why plastic surgery (bone cutting ones) can only go so far since the way it changes the soft tissue that is attached to the bone is very unpredictable. its a hit or miss basically. since your outer appearance is also depending on your facial tissue your overall facial attractiveness outcome is upto to chance and the skill of the surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Don't exist

Barret is PSL 10

Us norwooders should have a battle arena style fight to the death and the winner gets to keep all the losers' hair.
Im in , nothing can hurt me anymore i have zero hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and LordNorwood