If I hire someone to create the graphics for my website, how do i make sure they dont like put a backdoor to take it over?

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
Is this a worry?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, NumbThePain and <6PSLcel
Is this a worry?
I want to make a landing page on carrd.com and i have a mogger design idea but i dont want some scamming indian nigger to take over the website idk

But ig if they cant actually give me what i want then idc if they do, and if they do make the design then they prob wont need to steal my website cuz they talented asf

Also ig if im using a website builder like carrd then they wont be in like the.. source code? So they cant really do that? Im not a programmer and ive never hired someone before so idk how it works

Last edited:
Chcę stworzyć stronę docelową na carrd.com i mam pomysł na projekt Moggera, ale nie chcę, żeby jakiś oszukujący indyjski czarnuch przejął stronę, nie wiem

Ale jeśli nie mogą mi dać tego, czego chcę, to nic z tego, jeśli to zrobią, a jeśli stworzą projekt, to prawdopodobnie nie będą musieli kraść mojej strony, bo są bardzo utalentowani

Również ig jeśli używam kreatora stron internetowych takiego jak carrd to nie będą w... kodzie źródłowym? Więc oni naprawdę nie mogą tego zrobić? Nie jestem programistą i nigdy wcześniej nikogo nie zatrudniałem, więc nie wiem jak to działa
I don't know what it's like in your country, but in my country everything has to be agreed upon

Last edited:
by checking the src code

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
You can hire me, a light triad person!

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios and NationalWarrior
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver999
hire someone with merit bro JFL at this post, people on twitter that are known for graphics etc wont risk rep

• +1
Reactions: N1666