• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
Chill, you're probably going to get one in like 5 years lol, ask @Arborist

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Deleted member 27452
Browridge doesn't develop until 20s I think, it's not even bone lol. Also it's dependent on how much neanderthal dna you have I think

• Woah
Browridge doesn't develop until 20s I think, it's not even bone lol. Also it's dependent on how much neanderthal dna you have I think
I have 100% peasant farmer DNA

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • Woah
  • Love it
Yes if you are in puberty still. Dudes who use gear during puberty for sure get manlier faces

• Woah
I’m 16 but will using test nuke my own hormone production?
Yes it will. Hgh or analogues are another option, that does it as well maybe even more then roids, but do your research it could be unsafe for you at this age.
The best thing to do would be the focus on heavy lifting and going through a bulk where you put on alot of mass over the next two or 3 years, cutting when u need to. Lifting heavy with good nutrition and lots of protein will give u facial changes when ur in puberty. Your hormones r just bigger and the result changes you a bit. Lift heavy, sleep alot, maybe run mk or something if you research it and feel like it, and EAT GOOD NUTRITION. do heavy compounds frequently and you will just be higher test in general and it will change your structure cause of it. Ps I'm not talking out my ass I've seen it in friends and experienced it myself, and other people I've talked to hold the same anecdote. You dont see dudes who lifted throughout their teens and young adult hood who don't look more manly and masculine than the average dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
Wait a sec is that you? You have strong facial structure you dont need a heavier brow ridge. You're already high test man, you probs have body dismorphia dude, focus on your confidence you should be fine with whatever youre looking to do. Primary school has a weird way of shaping our image of ourselves on stuff we don't understand, so young dudes can think they are ugly when they aren't. Just focus on lifting and then cut you will slay, but first get up your confidence. "Finnarope" c'mon man that's nuts I was expecting u to be ugly

• +1
Wait a sec is that you? You have strong facial structure you dont need a heavier brow ridge. You're already high test man, you probs have body dismorphia dude, focus on your confidence you should be fine with whatever youre looking to do. Primary school has a weird way of shaping our image of ourselves on stuff we don't understand, so young dudes can think they are ugly when they aren't. Just focus on lifting and then cut you will slay, but first get up your confidence. "Finnarope" c'mon man that's nuts I was expecting u to be ugly
My brow ridge is not bad?

My brow ridge is not bad?
Not even close it's above average. Your entire facial structure is developed . You're just neurotic and probably need therapy or some chit. Other factors in life like being socially bad probably made you think like this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23804
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
brow grows at 18