If I leanmax will I look like George Best

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
We have similar midface and his jaw isn't even that strong like mine, just strong enough to exhibit dimorphism
Images   2022 02 24T181416482
. With alpha arbutin I can lighten face enough to get his pheno, please don't tease me bros. This is honest question yes or no will suffice

PSX 20220120 162634

spitting image mate

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, gogger, Deleted member 16369 and 8 others
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15827
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, Banderacell, gogger and 9 others
No, his blue eyes halo him, the only reason he's good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Should I get blue contacts
Definitely, your smv will skyrocket, you don't have a bad face and the contrast of your hair color and skin with blue eyes mogs.
Get realistic ones though, so people don't notice.

Can u recommend any or is light brown or light green better so it is not noticeable
Definitely, your smv will skyrocket, you don't have a bad face and the contrast of your hair color and skin with blue eyes mogs.

Can u recommend any or is light brown or light green better so it is not noticeable
I don't know tbh, never researched about contacts. Optimally you should have blue contacts (if they're realistic), if not, then go for green

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It's impossible for blue contacts to look realistic on a currycel in India

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15827
No. He has bones and eye colour.

You can get cheekbone filler + beard or implants to emulate the bones but blue eyes would look unnatural af on you.

Get green if you wanna push boundaries but I'd recommend just getting light brown.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper

You can get cheekbone filler + beard or implants to emulate the bones but blue eyes would look unnatural af on you.

Get green if you wanna push boundaries but I'd recommend just getting light brown.
i will get light brown thanks for the advice and is it hard/painful to put lenses on because i dont see many people doing it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
y

ep im going for full beard since i also want to look like a philosopher, and beard helps me feel confident

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
y

ep im going for full beard since i also want to look like a philosopher, and beard helps me feel confident
You don’t have good beard genetics, if you grow it out you’ll look like a soy Redditor

i will get light brown thanks for the advice and is it hard/painful to put lenses on because i dont see many people doing it
If it's painful you're doing something wrong. Ysk that good contacts will cost ~100€, probably double that for filler in India. Beardmaxxing is free of course. :chad:

You don’t have good beard genetics, if you grow it out you’ll look like a soy Redditor
minox babyyyy already can grow in chin if i put on cheeks and maintain it well i would mog

If it's painful you're doing something wrong. Ysk that good contacts will cost ~100€, probably double that for filler in India. Beardmaxxing is free of course. :chad:
holy fuck contacts are that expenisve? i googled it on amazon yesterday and they were only around 20 euros

is fillers surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15827 and untouchable_coper