If I order contact lenses how do I get them in

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Idc if they look fake I always wanted sky blue eyes but with the covid everyone is booking 2 months out here I’m gonna order some 0 strength ones to try them out can anyone give me some advice

I’m nervous what’s the worst that can happen

You need to know your eye balls base curve or they could feel tight or loose

it takes practice man, i never wore contact lenses until i think 2 years ago, i tried putting them on and i wasnt able to do it, took me at least an hour to get one of them in but then the struggle was how to get them out again. now i can get them in and take them out within half a minute. good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Kenickie
it takes practice man, i never wore contact lenses until i think 2 years ago, i tried putting them on and i wasnt able to do it, took me at least an hour to get one of them in but then the struggle was how to get them out again. now i can get them in and take them out within half a minute. good luck.
I just can’t wait that long is there anywhere I could go like maybe a local eye doctor with them and say I need help putting them in if I pay them or something

I always wonder what people who do this are gonna tell others who know them with their old eye color

good way to seem non nt though

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie
I always wonder what people who do this are gonna tell others who know them with their old eye color

good way to seem non nt though
Just tell everyone you are changing your entire face theory

JFL