If i start finasteride will i be able to regrow hair on my temples and fix my hairline?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
If i take fin + minox + dermarolling would that be able to regrow hair on the temples and make me restore my hairline?

94649A36 D484 44C2 9E1A 39BFFFF1C69F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and RecessedPrettyboy
yes for sure
Ive been using minox only for like 3.5 months and my left temple has grown back a lot. I just started today dermarolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
if still have small hair there yes, only if absolutely no hair then you need hair transplant

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
yes for sure
Ive been using minox only for like 3.5 months and my left temple has grown back a lot. I just started today dermarolling
But yours grew back because maybe you still had baby hairs / thinned hairs on the temples? What if i already lost hair on some places at the temples and there’s no baby/thinned hairs anymore? Will it still regrow?

can you measure with ruler distance of your hairline to your middle of eye brow? how many cm?

Idk man but semen goes to shit. May as well be water dribbling out

can you measure with ruler distance of your hairline to your middle of eye brow? how many cm?
I’m in bed rn about to sleep bro but why do u want to know this

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
But yours grew back because maybe you still had baby hairs / thinned hairs on the temples? What if i already lost hair on some places at the temples and there’s no baby/thinned hairs anymore? Will it still regrow?
tbh I dont remember in the beggining if I had a lot of baby hairs or not
but yes now I have a shit ton of baby hairs there
I think minox + fin will revive the hair follicles. dont take my word for it idk too much abt this just relating my experience

tbh I dont remember in the beggining if I had a lot of baby hairs or not
but yes now I have a shit ton of baby hairs there
I think minox + fin will revive the hair follicles. dont take my word for it idk too much abt this just relating my experience
How's your collagen?

this is my hairline. Distance is 6.5 cm, but my middle and lower third is 6.5 cm so it is still ok. I use minoxidil on the hairline too so you can see a lot of fine hair there.

It seems for some its reacks havoc and for others it's fine
its just placebo for these people tbh
they just never had good collagen in the first place or they only started paying attention to their skin after using minox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and maxlooks
Your forehead is a lot shorter than mine u lucky, also start fin and minox before u lose these baby hair
My Dad currently has same hairline as me and he is 63 y.o. I think I will wait and see.

finasteride works wonders usually but for a small amount of people it doesn't do anything. If you already start to see baby hairs growing in your first 3 months it can be a good sign that finasteride will benefit you long term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
finasteride works wonders usually but for a small amount of people it doesn't do anything. If you already start to see baby hairs growing in your first 3 months it can be a good sign that finasteride will benefit you long term.
Are you on fin?

yes for sure
I've read somewhere that minox hairs aren't terminal and will fall out eventually