If I start looksmaxxing at 17 almost 18 will anything change

Kash280

Kash280

Iron
First day on org but I’ve always kinda known about the looksmaxxing community just never done anything beyond mewing. If I start to do all that crazy shit like thumb pulling and bone smashing will I see any differences or is it to late for me. 17 turning 18 in a month and a half.

First day on org but I’ve always kinda known about the looksmaxxing community just never done anything beyond mewing. If I start to do all that crazy shit like thumb pulling and bone smashing will I see any differences or is it to late for me. 17 turning 18 in a month and a half.
My looks massively changed in from about 19-24. Went from looking like a boy to a man (bones in the face thickened out allot) and gained about 20kg. Steroid use prob made the changes more extreme but I see this again and again in late tees/ early 20s men. You are not a fully grown man at 18. University students look like children compared to fully grown men,

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
My looks massively changed in from about 19-24. Went from looking like a boy to a man (bones in the face thickened out allot) and gained about 20kg. Steroid use prob made the changes more extreme but I see this again and again in late tees/ early 20s men. You are not a fully grown man at 18. University students look like children compared to fully grown men,
So you’re saying there is still time to lock in

What roids jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
What roids jfl
test300mg for two years (bloodwork all great). Then test 500mg+ tren 700mg a week and 50mg anadrol a day (I dont recommend this I wanted to push and see how crazy the results would be). That gave me crazy results ofc and I stopped when it started to negatively imopact my cholesterol. Now I just maintain the base I built on 150-250mg test(depending on time of year) and lifting casually/ doing 50:50 weights and cardio.

• +1
Reactions: Kash280 and Outerz14
test 400mg for a year (bloodwork all great). Then test 500mg+ tren 700mg a week and 50mg anadrol a day (I dont recommend this I wanted to push and see how crazy the results would be). That gave me crazy results ofc and I stopped when it started to negatively imopact my cholesterol. Now I just maintain the base I built on 150-250mg test(depending on time of year) and lifting casually/ doing 50:50 weights and cardio.
Did you have a year of gym natty tho

• +1
sure some looksmaxxes are closed if you have finished puberty. But there is still a lot you can do if you dont have a shit base

Pretty slick how was anadrol for you
Overnight strength gains/weight gain from water retention (although if lean it wont bloat you like dbol will just make muscle look crazy full). Luckily for me no negative sides in terms of appetite loss etc. Probs my favourite steroid I used.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Overnight strength gains/weight gain from water retention (although if lean it wont bloat you like dbol will just make muscle look crazy full). Luckily for me no negative sides in terms of appetite loss etc. Probs my favourite steroid I used.
Good sht

• +1
Biney tell me what are spacers and how do I get them
IMG 4263

a doctor

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kash280
l
of course main thing to improve drastically is get 10%bf, get glass skin get good style and grow out hair tbh