Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6785, bugeye and 4 others
use it for a year then i dont think so

Jbw

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
we should look into other avenues like microneedling
i honestly think after a year its permanent and even if not you can apply it like every 2 day without any side effects i used only 2 bottles of minox after 1 year of applying it everyday

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Only the newly grown, minoxidil dependent hairs will fall out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
i honestly think after a year its permanent and even if not you can apply it like every 2 day without any side effects i used only 2 bottles of minox after 1 year of applying it everyday
Do you have before after pics?

• +1
After 1 year most of the hairs should be terminal, I know some people go for 1.5-2 years to ensure as man go terminal as possible, that's what I plan on doing, be sure to make a thread of before and after pictures, WAYYYYYY too many people not minoxxmaxxing tbh.

we should look into other avenues like microneedling
If you're microneedling you should just combine with minox, the studies show like almost double the growth compared to minox alone.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and tyronelite
If you're microneedling you should just combine with minox, the studies show like almost double the growth compared to minox alone.
I don't want to do it till I see legit results. Otherwise I'm continuing to save for transplant

• +1
I don't want to do it till I see legit results. Otherwise I'm continuing to save for transplant
thats way better than minox tbh looking back even doe i had skin disease my results arent like really great
but its noticable for sure

• So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite
What mm for eyebrows and what frequency?

What mm for eyebrows and what frequency?
Once a week as deep as you can handle, test out the depth because everyone's skin thickness and pain tolerance is different, I reccomend he derminator 2, best one on the market, and take a look through the users manual as well for tips on how to do it properly.

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
Once a week as deep as you can handle, test out the depth because everyone's skin thickness and pain tolerance is different, I reccomend he derminator 2, best one on the market, and take a look through the users manual as well for tips on how to do it properly.
Cheers mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562