if i was american

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

caeruleo sanguine
I'd vote biden. He's so fucking funny. I was watching his speech and he just rambles about random shit.

one minute he's building up to some point but just cuts to 'oh that reminds me, we had this ice cream truck in my childhood street'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, USERΝAME and not__cel
both presidents are going to do the same thing but say they're different parties

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
both presidents are going to do the same thing but say they're different parties
i dont care tbh. i vote for the personality.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
  • Love it
yeah I think our president should be chill
i want a demented president who talks about how kids play with his golden leg hairs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and USERΝAME
It doesn't matter, they are just puppets put in front of the people to mimic democracy and the power of ''choice'' for normies and subhumans.

The real leaders are in some exclusive luxury exotic locations, sitting on yachts all day, fucking staicys and coordinating everything with others like them on private groups, having weekly calls where they deciding the medium and long term fate of US & Europe and their allies months before is going to happen in real life, whoever emerges as the winner of any kind of election.. :feelshehe:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Imretarded?
It doesn't matter, they are just puppets put in front of the people to mimic democracy and the power of ''choice'' for normies and subhumans.

The real leaders are in some exclusive luxury exotic locations, sitting on yachts all day, fucking staicys and coordinating everything with others like them on private groups, having weekly calls where they deciding the medium and long term fate of US & Europe and their allies months before is going to happen in real life, whoever emerges as the winner of any kind of election.. :feelshehe:
hope they put biden in charge

I would be a white boy having sex

• JFL
I'd vote biden. He's so fucking funny. I was watching his speech
Biden was based in 2006, but in order to become president, he is suppressing his true self.

• JFL