if i was atheist

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
i would check the internet rn to see when the next train comes and jump in front of it

whats the point living a shitty life when you know/think everything is over after?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, lokmazclock, Kudagaisme and 5 others
Atheists deny what they know to be true. Human beings only consciously use about 10% of their full brain capacity. The remaining 90% is the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind operates with the frequencies and energies of the universe in ways we don’t understand. Our bodies are like antennas and we are connected to and communicate with universe in ways science cannot explain.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 1140 and Charisma
Humans are like arrogant pond scum, we always needed to tell ourselves that we are special, we also used to think we were at the center of the universe.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Deleted member 1140
Athiests are collatoral damage
Nothing more

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 1140 and ReadBooksEveryday
i would check the internet rn to see when the next train comes and jump in front of it

whats the point living a shitty life when you know/think everything is over after?
Atheists deny what they know to be true. Human beings only consciously use about 10% of their full brain capacity. The remaining 90% is the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind operates with the frequencies and energies of the universe in ways we don’t understand. Our bodies are like antennas and we are connected to and communicate with universe in ways science cannot explain.
Humans are like arrogant pond scum, we always needed to tell ourselves that we are special, we also used to think we were at the center of the universe.
schizo rambling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Acion, Deleted member 1140 and 3 others
atheist is a religion cuz they believe something

i believe in nothing

i dont even think about religion or whatever
You can’t prove god doesn’t exist just as much as can’t prove he does exist.

yes its like manosphere

u cant be blue red or blackpilled

if ur not apart of the manosphere and think abt this autistic shit all day

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
yes its like manosphere

u cant be blue red or blackpilled

if ur not apart of the manosphere and think abt this autistic shit all day
I used to be an atheist, but I came to the realization that without faith, people tend to self sabotage and live miserable lives. If people don’t have faith in their lives, they tend to fall into the traps of hedonism and degeneracy. The reason the west is degenerate af is because of the abandonment of religious values. Faith clearly has a tangible impact in people’s lives and therefore has to be real in some way, shape, or form.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Charisma
i just dont believe in religion at all lol, not in angels demons god hell heaven satan etc, its just too surreal to believe in

I used to be an atheist, but I came to the realization that without faith, people tend to self sabotage and live miserable lives. If people don’t have faith in their lives, they tend to fall into the traps of hedonism and degeneracy. The reason the west is degenerate af is because of the abandonment of religious values. Faith clearly has a tangible impact in people’s lives and therefore has to be real in some way, shape, or form.
religious males ✅

religious females dont give a shit

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
religious males ✅

religious females dont give a shit
That’s because men are above women in the caste system. It’s men’s responsibility to guide women to god. The hierarchy goes as follows:

God > Man > Woman > Child

• WTF
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
That’s because men are above women in the caste system. It’s men responsibility to guide women to god. The hierarchy goes as follows:

God > Man > Woman > Child
no

"god" > man > child (SONS) > women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, overtier1011, mr007 and 1 other person
Imagine believing in god :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
Great comment

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and AutisticGymcel
If you believe you’re a worthless sack of meat feel free to do so, I believe you’re not.

i just dont believe in religion at all lol, not in angels demons god hell heaven satan etc, its just too surreal to believe in
The chance of you existing without God is 0%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and dbva
athiests when you ask them how the universe began

if you say that no one knows then you're agnostic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140

The gods can be proven to exist. They can be summoned. I've had countless paranormal experiences since I was a kid.

White people are either pagan or atheists

Christians are new meme trends same atheism was in 2010s

It's just as soy
because the jews and other satanics try to ridicule our religion. they make us to atheists by installing pedos and gays into our churches and pay some old grandpa who is known as the pope to spill random shit that is not mentioned in the bible

because the jews and other satanics try to ridicule our religion. they make us to atheists by installing pedos and gays into our churches and pay some old grandpa who is known as the pope to spill random shit that is not mentioned in the bible
No I mean new wave of Christians is soy
Not the boomer one which is actually not Christian