if i was the king of europe

D

Deleted member 22037

Bronze
I would
1. expel muslim immigrants back to their shitholes; no exceptions
2. move israel to central europe
3. bomb albania and muslim bosnia beyond recognition or offer them to fuck off to saudi arabia and other muslim hellholes
4. become energetically independent from non-euro countries
5. build a 20 m tall wall around europe, with multiple defensive systems/weapons
6. sink every boat with immigrants with rockets without hesitation
7. offer white americans (brits, germans, croats, scandinavians, italians etc) to come back to europe with initial privileges and leave rabid ethnics on their own
8. invest in the military, medicine, science and technology
9. supress lgbt/mentally dysfunctional/liberal "people" to the point of threatening them with forced labor in penitentiary colonies if they dont stfu
10. introduce a 90% income tax for weirdos treating their pets as a substitute for children
11. proclaim neutrality
12. instigate a war including usa, china and russia
13. renounce secularism and replacing it with multitheism, with intellectuals/scientists with notable accomplishments being given the god status
14. reinstate the death penalty or ostracization for the most heinous crimes
15. invent a common language less cringe than esperanto
16. related to 13, turn philosophical debate arenas and labs into new churches
17. make it impossible to gain some civil rights if you've failed the continentally standardized and administered sapience test
18. militantly suppres the idiotic idea that freedom = good, and restrictions = bad, no matter what it takes
19. only allow non-whites (serbs, albanians, bulgarians, baltic people are already below the threshold, for reference) in if they are 95th percentile athletes or thinkers (hypothetical), and only until their careers are over
20. ban music, alcohol, pork, spitting in public, swearing, making noise, smoking and calling people bros/kings etc, with the sanction being public whipping

at first thought

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
Please be kind to people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22037
Sounds like a plan

Tell me your a kike without telling me your a kike.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, n0rthface, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Good way to turn Europe into a backwards shithole.

Here is what I'd do:

1. ban all medicine
2. create a death cult based on social darwinism
3. hold regular gladiator games where everyone competes in once they reach 18
4. slaughter our enemies
5. institute mass abortions, the average woman has 15 kids but only 5 are allowed to grow up to even compete in the death games
6. male models are exempt from the death games, they will be used to make the population better looking
7. build hundreds of thousands of nuclear bombs
8. start a war and nuke everything, even our own land

@Aladin
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@B.T.N.O.M.A
@StrangerDanger
@ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, n0rthface, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Unfathomably based universal order. Reminds me of iron gates
IRON GATES is a sci-fi horror / post-apocalyptic novel, detailing a bleak view of the spiritual horrors of the world-to-come. Set seventy years after a worldwide nuclear conflagration, IRON GATES allows the reader a sight into a nightmarish landscape populated by even more nightmarish characters in a hideous future which leaves little to the imagination. Brutal and unsparing, it is not suitable for readers under 18. Readers should be advised of extreme graphic content.

Sounds about right.:bigbrain:

I would
3. bomb albania and muslim bosnia beyond recognition or offer them to fuck off to saudi arabia and other muslim hellholes
5. build a 20 m tall wall around europe, with multiple defensive systems/weapons
7. offer white americans (brits, germans, croats, scandinavians, italians etc) to come back to europe with initial privileges and leave rabid ethnics on their own
9. supress lgbt/mentally dysfunctional/liberal "people" to the point of threatening them with forced labor in penitentiary colonies if they dont stfu
10. introduce a 90% income tax for weirdos treating their pets as a substitute for children
11. proclaim neutrality
13. renounce secularism and replacing it with multitheism, with intellectuals/scientists with notable accomplishments being given the god status
17. make it impossible to gain some civil rights if you've failed the continentally standardized and administered sapience test
18. militantly suppres the idiotic idea that freedom = good, and restrictions = bad, no matter what it takes
19. only allow non-whites (serbs, albanians, bulgarians, baltic people are already below the threshold, for reference) in if they are 95th percentile athletes or thinkers (hypothetical), and only until their careers are over
20. ban music, alcohol, pork, spitting in public, swearing, making noise, smoking and calling people bros/kings etc, with the sanction being public whipping

at first thought
Why ban pork? if u ban Muslims too?
I smell Jewish propaganda here
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:👎

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
“Well officer, I will see what I can do, in fact I will do ore than that. I am surprised that you want to stay at dquarters though, most headquarters staff are ready out and see the rest of the world outside - see what ganization is doing in the field, perhaps take out a emies on the field, do a little hunting...’ e lieutenant's eyes glazed over slightly and he feel himself begin salivating, considering both the e taste of animal flesh and human flesh alike. The nuclear wars, meat was meat and judging on had seen the progression over the years, balism was a trend that was going to accelerate. A kill always tasted better than eating some diseased, ated corpse on the compound, which was the fent of natural protein available at headquarters unlessthe person wanted to go out of their way and risk potential.
Eh, so it's just cannibalism and shit? meh.

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit and B.T.N.O.M.A
"This is how Natural Selection was at play for the past
millennium or so and it worked, until the advent of modern
medicine and state supported human healthcare. The truth of
the matter is that the only solution is neither a White
Revolution or a Global SIEGE, but an all out and final Nuclear
War. Through that end, we can establish new Atomic
Priesthoods and Nuclear Dharmas all over the expanses of the
earth and help us spiritually fund and feast upon the infinite
sources of sinister energy that populate the world after the
aftermath of said Nuclear War.
Human Evolution, is Noctulianism."
Legit based.:feelsgood:

I would
11. proclaim neutrality

at first thought
Kill yourself, Serb

All this will end when you even think about threatening Israel. America will have Europe wiped off the board before you can even reign another minute. Oh and expelling Muslims will encourage America to wipe Europe out even more since Saudi wouldn’t like it

I would
11. proclaim neutrality

at first thought
I would die for ur regime, big brother

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
philosophical debate arenas