Over i really wish I wasn’t racist so I could post my face over

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Might make new account tbh

Beauty is virtue

Just take a cold shower and deal with it

Peace I’m out

Same also if I wasn’t bullying the muzzles here I’d also do it but the jihadis would put Fatwa on my black ass cos I preached against them. Which is life in the .org

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel and Despicable
Do u think people would recognize me
No, a thing I like to always remember is that your less important than you think you are

No, a thing I like to always remember is that your less important than you think you are
I know , i dont think im relevant or anything but just wondering

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I know , i dont think im relevant or anything but just wondering
I used to have an account here deleted it came back after a couple months and no one knew me. It’ll be the same for you

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Same also if I wasn’t bullying the muzzles here I’d also do it but the jihadis would put Fatwa on my black ass cos I preached against them. Which is life in the .org
You ain't bullying shit boyo :forcedsmile:.

imagine being racist jfl
now log off and rape some femboys in poland or sumt cracky

K…

I still bully you mashallah
Congratulations on "bullying" a teenager who is 18.

That's the equivalent of me bullying an 11 YO :feelshehe:

You're REALLY making me want to convert rn by harassing me and throwing around insults like an uncivilized human being. :forcedsmile:

Congratulations on "bullying" a teenager who is 18.

That's the equivalent of me bullying an 11 YO :feelshehe:

You're REALLY making me want to convert rn by harassing me and throwing around insults like an uncivilized human being. :forcedsmile:
K. Your my victim nobody told you to come on this fourm. My job ain’t to convert you it’s to show your religion is false simple as, do with that what you will and I bully then dawists who spread Pisslam on this fourm so blame them as to why I put yo ads in yo place as you can’t just stay out of the beef. :Comfy:

K. Your my victim nobody told you to come on this fourm.
Do you pay for it?
My job ain’t to convert you it’s to show your religion is false simple as, do with that what you will
And you keep failing :forcedsmile:
and I bully then dawists who spread Pisslam on this fourm so blame them as to why I put yo ads in yo place as you can’t just stay out of the beef. :Comfy:
I've noticed all christians attacking other religions 24/7 and throwing around insults :lul::lul::lul:

Pajeets 2.0

imagine being racist jfl
now log off and rape some femboys in poland or sumt cracky
>Says this while living in a country run by Whites using inventions created by Whites

>Says this while living in a country run by Whites using inventions created by Whites
My country is ran by a black man retard

When you join this place at your age, there isn't much of a face to show.

Sorry about that.

Do you pay for it?

And you keep failing :forcedsmile:

I've noticed all christians attacking other religions 24/7 and throwing around insults :lul::lul::lul:

Pajeets 2.0
Why would I not mock a religion that seeks to have me as an 2nd class Dhimmi under sharia? Why would I support a system made by the devil that seeks to make my female relatives play toys to the Mudslimes? Why would I support and not mock a religion that follows a cult leader who touched little girls and sucked the tongue of a little boy?

Anybody with a brain would mock such a stupid abhorrent “religion” I don’t attack you but I attack your religion for it is an anathema to GOD
What youe Mohammed saw was Satan

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576