If I were forced to be either really fat and lazy or fit and muscular, I would rather be a landwhale

L

lifted

Iron
If suicide is not an option of course
Fat people seem to be pretty happy and easy going. The more body fat you have
the more relaxed you will be I believe (not sure how true it is)

At least from experience, I've always noticed how fat people are the most friendly and easy going
people out there. Even the mildly autistic ones don't look that stressed.

I would get fat with lots of icecream and soda, and sleeping all day. You will look funny and maybe your test levels would drop, just like doing copebuilding.
Maybe I would get a heart attack but I will die at least enjoying life to some extent.

Imagine choosing doing retardation-building and stressing you ass everyday in the process. Having to count macros in every meal, having
to eat at the right times, searching for whats the best exercise for X muscle, forcing yourself to go and torture yourself at the gym, waking up and thinking: Damn, i have to go to the gym. Being proud of not being able to walk or move because of the soreness and joint pain :lul::lul::lul:.

I would kill myself. Seriously, you would have to pay me a million dollars if you wanna see me enter to the gym.

Most of them aren't in the mood everyday and fell miserable. Gym slaves just are aging themselves when they do that shit. The only thing they are building are nasolabial folds and wrinkles :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and PlayersGetPlayed
Fat people have health issues it’s not comfortable

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Still better quality of life compared to gymrats
How? Sleep apnea, diabetes, joint problems.

You know there is an area between overweight couch potato and steroid using gym rat. Or do you need to compare extremes in order to fool yourself in to making easy choices.