If I were going to commit suicide

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Disclaimer: i wont commit suicide or i dont advise anyone to and i am not gonna do/not planning to do anything i stated in this thread

First I would get drunk af and i mean drunk. 13-14 vodka shots. And then i'd take some ecstacy and then i'd blow my brains out with a shotgun

If i dont have a shotgun, vodka or ecstacy, then i would get ecstacy, vodka and shotgun so i can do the plan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997, Alexandro88, Vermilioncore and 5 others
yep like you would want to party too much especially after taking ecstazy

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
They numb all pain even getting shot?
Dude normally if you were to blow your brain out with shotgun, it wouldn't hurt, at all. You would INSTANTLY be dead. But theres a chance u might feel some pain (that pain normally would last 5 miliseconds) but vodka and ecstacy cancel out that 5 miliseconds. Dont commit suicide tho bro without u in this forum this forum would be shit

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Just get hit by a nuclear bomb and you won't feel pain.

• JFL
Dude normally if you were to blow your brain out with shotgun, it wouldn't hurt, at all. You would INSTANTLY be dead. But theres a chance u might feel some pain (that pain normally would last 5 miliseconds) but vodka and ecstacy cancel out that 5 miliseconds. Dont commit suicide tho bro without u in this forum this forum would be shit
I am not contemplating suicide currently

• +1
why wouldnt you mess with energy infrastructure or bomb ai servers/labs that seems like a boring and depressing way to kys

• +1
Isnt takin 30-40 percs easier and more peaceful or u like to be dramatic? Also fentmaxxing is very peaceful as well or u would truly rockstarsuicidemaxx?

• +1
Disclaimer: i wont commit suicide or i dont advise anyone to and i am not gonna do/not planning to do anything i stated in this thread

First I would get drunk af and i mean drunk. 13-14 vodka shots. And then i'd take some ecstacy and then i'd blow my brains out with a shotgun

If i dont have a shotgun, vodka or ecstacy, then i would get ecstacy, vodka and shotgun so i can do the plan
Bhai can u dm me i need your advice

• +1