If I were muslim Id unironically become a jihadi(in gta)

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Name a single thing that is more noble then spreading the love of allah by any means neccessary(in gta) it would give meaning to my pointless life, and once I die I can chill in jannah with my 100 virgin wives.

I cant do this tho as its against my religion(christianity)

@shia.jihadist @TsarTsar444 @fentanyl @Gengar @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, glizzygnasher68 and ryuken
1000015176-gif.3053183

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, liberiangrimreaper, Trilogy and 4 others

this is gonna help you bhai

• Love it
Reactions: egyptianKang and wishIwasSalludon
Name a single thing that is more noble then spreading the love of allah by any means neccessary(in gta) it would give meaning to my pointless life, and once I die I can chill in jannah with my 100 virgin wives.

I cant do this tho as its against my religion(christianity)

@shia.jihadist @TsarTsar444 @fentanyl @Gengar @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Proof Islam is a religion for incels

And yes I considered it for this reason but when you deep it you realise it’s purely satanic. Doesn’t it feel wrong deep down to know that you only wanna join this religion for the promise of flesh pleasure such as wealth sex etc .

Ask yourself if gods holy and Pure why WOULD HE promote this? That’s a reason why even as an incel with offers to marry Muslim foids I decided to remain Christian because the truth is better than living an hedonistic lie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and wishIwasSalludon
unironically the nasheed kinda talks about people like you
In what way? Being Kafir or incel 😂

Either way it sounds lit ngl I like this mashed is what it says. But this is clearly satanic music as when I hear this I wanna go on jihad ngl

But then I remember I’m not Muslim, but who said I can’t jihad myself :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
It's shit like this that makes me realize Islam has just become nothing more than a trendy thing for edgy zoomers to pretend they are apart of, in order to rebel against their Graham cracker white family dynamic. That or this gay asf trad Christianity thing that's going on nowadays.

People who have no idea about Islamic history and or the the early Islamic history of prophet Muhammad (saw) wannabe edgy violent "jihadis" (which wasn't even how early Islam was even spread) even though the prophet himself wasn't that.

First actually read about prophet Muhammad (saw) earlier life and the background behind the wars in Arabia, before going on this little larp trip.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
just kill all kuffar theory

• +1
islam fixes incelhood in society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and wishIwasSalludon
Why not join the KKK? They're christian terrorists

Pros is that you won't get hated by society easily while killing people

• JFL
In what way? Being Kafir or incel 😂

Either way it sounds lit ngl I like this mashed is what it says. But this is clearly satanic music as when I hear this I wanna go on jihad ngl

But then I remember I’m not Muslim, but who said I can’t jihad myself :feelshah:
KKKmaxx and burn your black brothers in the name of christ

• JFL