If I were to take enclo and my growth plates close how can I reopen them? or how can I prevent them from closing while taking enclo?

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
title.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
  • JFL
Why aren't you just running test E and an aromatase inhibitor?
1. I dont want to pin for the rest of my life cause I just know I wont hope off after one cycle. 2. I know it sounds dumb but test will fuck up puberty way more than sarms

• JFL
1. I dont want to pin for the rest of my life cause I just know I wont hope off after one cycle. 2. I know it sounds dumb but test will fuck up puberty way more than sarms
How old are you?

How old are you?
I would possibly hop on test at 19 but right now I’m doing my low dose of lgd and enclo just to dip
my toes into anabolic compounds. only one cycle 8 weeks

• Hmm...
go to doctor andcheck if your growth plates are closed and if they are't then use HGH
Tbh I dont care about my height that much anymore I’m 178cm at 16 and havent grown much in the past year so id assume they are already closed

• Hmm...
Tbh I dont care about my height that much anymore I’m 178cm at 16 and havent grown much in the past year so id assume they are already closed
Then whats the point of the thread?

Then whats the point of the thread?
I just wanted to be safe with enclo and I might try to reopen them or prevent them from fully closing its kinda hard to explain. id rather be safe than sorry.

• Hmm...