If I'm gone for +3 days

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
You all know what it means if I'm not active for more than 3 days from this site :feelsbaton:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, IWantToMax, IndianJock and 2 others
we need to go to sleep, we are missing out on HGH.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, RAITEIII, IndianJock and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mateusz74, Drugs, Deleted member 2661 and 3 others
On a serious note you shouldn’t write this kind of stuff as your shit is probably being monitored by some intelligence agency. Didn’t darknlost get a visit from the police after spamming er threads. Anyway I know you won’t listen because this is a larp and I just wasted my time

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
On a serious note you shouldn’t write this kind of stuff as your shit is probably being monitored by some intelligence agency. Didn’t darknlost get a visit from the police after spamming er threads. Anyway I know you won’t listen because this is a larp and I just wasted my time
I didn't write anything illegal

all I said is I love her cuz I do 😅 🥰

Im here to cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Alt Number 3
@DarknLost did you????

• +1
This whole fraud was just a piss weak attempt at stepping out from your negative post-reaction ratio. And even then, the only thing you've achieved with your overreaching faggotry is give posters the ability to humiliate you and verbally abuse you while receiving more reactions than you, in your own threads. Over

• Hmm...
@DarknLost did you????
I did. Ever wondered why am I using such an old phone for taking selfies now?
79984239 486092575375232 3893678824973402112 n

I got raided and they took my iPhone too. They are still looking into it and the case also isn't solved yet so I still have possiblity of going to prison. Don't joke around with shit like this

im working for interpol

Last edited: