D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Explain

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sandhog, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
Yes, I'm subhuman and also dumb as fuck.

400 weeks vs 1 meeks

• +1
Reactions: piec and SidharthTheSlayer
I'm ugly and smart

Actually no, I'm pretty dumb and know nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
15440.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26642

When you are put in a position where you have to succeed through hard work and you adapt to the pressure successfully, it's indicative of good genetics too. Hard working tendencies are inherited.
Real life Chads are probably higher IQ than they seem on the surface but simply don't have to use their analytical skills to succeed.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Chadeep, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Negative correlation

• JFL
U just need a good memory to play chess

• JFL
Also eidetic memory

• JFL
Visuo spatial intelligence is most imp
So eidetic memory. If u can visualise rlly well u learn chess concepts intuitively and fast, not to mention u can remember a fuck ton of positions in detail so u can use pattern recognition basically all the time.

• +1
So eidetic memory. If u can visualise rlly well u learn chess concepts intuitively and fast, not to mention u can remember a fuck ton of positions in detail so u can use pattern recognition basically all the time.
You need all

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 23115
IQ ≠ Looks
That simple, the most inteligent guy i met (photographic memory) was a LTN

• +1
Iq being directly correlated with looks is giga cope.

• +1
He hasn’t gone through puberty

theyre not . people just associate good looking people with intelligent people. attractive people seem to be dumber in my experience because they just dont take life seriously enough. especially women. its even a steorotype that hot girls are dumb

bro come take a look at this utter subhuman @rand anon

holy bro this nigger is so ugly to look at. Is he a Brahmin or something? You're a Reddy/Kapu, you mog him💪

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
He hasn’t gone through puberty
He’s probably 1200ng/dl with dogshit androgen receptors. He’s only masculine brain wise. T is correlated with spatial iq and overall iq.

• JFL
bro come take a look at this utter subhuman @rand anon

holy bro this nigger is so ugly to look at. Is he a Brahmin or something? You're a Reddy/Kapu, you mog him💪
Vaishya and kapu bhai, but yeah lol, he’s prob a Tamil Brahmin or somein, all their steppe genes solely go to their iq :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
Vaishya and kapu bhai, but yeah lol, he’s prob a Tamil Brahmin or somein, all their steppe genes solely go to their iq :forcedsmile:
both tam brahms

• +1
both tam brahms

Yeah ofc there are much lighter ones, I just tend to notice that a lot of tam Brahmins seem to be hella dark, even compared to their Telugu counterparts

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Razeb and Deleted member 23558
Yeah ofc there are much lighter ones, I just tend to notice that a lot of tam Brahmins seem to be hella dark, even compared to their Telugu counterparts
Telugu Brahmins would have mixed with more IVC enriched populations like the Reddys/Kammas etc while Tamil Brahmin would have mixed with lower IVC Tamil population. Think that may be why. Remember that Melanin index chart I showed you a while back?

• +1
Cope we mog

• Woah
He is a shudder vellalar but iq mogs, tamils in general mog subhuman gults who are low iq, scammy and subhuman.Tamil Brahmins and Telugu Brahmins are proven to be identical genetically.

• Woah
He is a shudder vellalar but iq mogs, tamils in general mog subhuman gults who are low iq, scammy and subhuman.Tamil Brahmins and Telugu Brahmins are proven to be identical genetically.
Nigga why are you bumping old threads of rabidrosaries/brahminboss

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I hate all subhuman curries excluding high iq curry communities worthy of respect.

• +1
Reactions: Flowerpot
Its curry cope to keep me happy.