if it was good for you, you would already have it. if you dont have it by now, means its not good for you.

_MVP_

_MVP_

only crime if u automatically do it
you dont have money by now? -having money is not good for you

you dont have sex by now? - having sex is not good for you

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
im 34yo, this applies perfectly to me

what i dont have by now is not good for me anyway.

im 34yo

i already have everything i need

i have everything

bad feeling is needed

cope.

evolution gave us what we need but our ancestors changed the world we born in, and now we live in a world where we are misfits.

We go to school to learn nonsense, we do jobs we were not born to do, we eat food we shouldn't eat, we live lives we shouldn't live. That's why we are unhappy. However, in fact, the world was essentially a paradise for us. just eat, sleep and fuck like animals; that is the matter of life. its simple af.

• So Sad
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
What is good for me is the set of circumstances which would hypothetically but practically lead to me being better off. Or is achieving this already.

You figure out what this is by pointing at circumstances such as "This person has 0 money and 0 intimacy which scientifically leads to these drawbacks." etc.

What seems like the perfect situation is only one possibility out of circumstances such as being in or outside of the education system, or being in a world where toilets misuse their free will to choose inferior men or not.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
What is good for me is the set of circumstances which would hypothetically but practically lead to me being better off. Or is achieving this already.

You figure out what this is by pointing at circumstances such as "This person has 0 money and 0 intimacy which scientifically leads to these drawbacks." etc.

What seems like the perfect situation is only one possibility out of circumstances such as being in or outside of the education system, or being in a world where toilets misuse their free will to choose inferior men or not.
forget this thread, its already falsified because i cannot possibly be happy with my current circumstances

It's all about luck in life