If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

You can want a turkish wife like @SecularIslamist
A girl who doesn't want children like @Gengar
or whatever, but if it was not meant to be, you have to come to terms with it. We can cope all we like or just continue rotting but some things simply are not going to happen for us, whether that is what God wills or is our fate, we have to accept it. No matter how much we may want something, we simply weren't meant to get it otherwise it would have happened.
A lot of men experience and acknowledge this, we don't really truly ever get what we want in life, we simply settle for whatever is available, deep down we know what we truly want and at one point in our lives we come to accept that it isn't happening and although this may kill part of our soul, we keep on going and just accept whatever is available because the alternative is just rotting into an early grave.

It's truly sad that most men on the planet simply don't get what they desire or want out of life, this is the truth about life. It's truly brutal once you think about it, if you cannot achieve or acquire the thing you most desire in life, what is the point in getting out of bed every morning knowing it isn't happening and it never was because that was your fate, you were destined to fail. Most men are simply passing the time so to speak because if you cannot acquire what you so deeply desire, then you are just passing by, a member of the audience in the play of life. You accept mediocrity, you essentially accept defeat and this kills your will to strive for great things because what good are they if you still cannot get what you so deeply desired all those years ago and still do?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Kanye West's Cousin, Chadeep and 6 others
name one Turkish baddie
You can want a turkish wife like @SecularIslamist
A girl who doesn't want children like @Gengar
or whatever, but if it was not meant to be, you have to come to terms with it. We can cope all we like or just continue rotting but some things simply are not going to happen for us, whether that is what God wills or is our fate, we have to accept it. No matter how much we may want something, we simply weren't meant to get it otherwise it would have happened.
A lot of men experience and acknowledge this, we don't really truly ever get what we want in life, we simply settle for whatever is available, deep down we know what we truly want and at one point in our lives we come to accept that it isn't happening and although this may kill part of our soul, we keep on going and just accept whatever is available because the alternative is just rotting into an early grave.

It's truly sad that most men on the planet simply don't get what they desire or want out of life, this is the truth about life. It's truly brutal once you think about it, if you cannot achieve or acquire the thing you most desire in life, what is the point in getting out of bed every morning knowing it isn't happening and it never was because that was your fate, you were destined to fail.

I found someone who meets that requirement but I’m not gonna go for it. I’ll just stay alone.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
Because I’m too paranoid and think she’s not really honest about everything. Also idk what she looks like, she’s probably ltb. :ogre:
Wdym idk what she looks like

Wdym idk what she looks like
I met her online and so people can just lie about anything, you know? It’s also a bad sign that I’m 28 and she’s 26 because when my brother was 28 and his wife was 26 when they married and she became such a massive cunt as she showed her true colors. Bad omen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
I found someone who meets that requirement but I’m not gonna go for it. I’ll just stay alone.
Why not? why do you choose to not advance?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Why not? why do you choose to not advance?
Because I’m too paranoid and think she’s not really honest about everything. Also idk what she looks like, she’s probably ltb. :ogre:
I met her online and so people can just lie about anything, you know? It’s also a bad sign that I’m 28 and she’s 26 because when my brother was 28 and his wife was 26 when they married and she became such a massive cunt as she showed her true colors. Bad omen.

• So Sad
Better than nothing

There’s a point where you get completely apathetic and you have no idea if it’s a coping mechanism or you genuinely don’t care because there’s no alternative and any different outcome is impossible

• +1
name a other one
They're actually not that attractive as I thought I'll admit. But when they are attractive they are hella attractive.

They're actually not that attractive as I thought I'll admit. But when they are attractive they are hella attractive.
"they are not attractive but they are"
whatt😭😭

"they are not attractive but they are"
whatt😭😭
I corrected. I'm just saying the disparity between a good looking one and an ugly one is very frequent. There is no conception of average.

I corrected. I'm just saying the disparity between a good looking one and an ugly one is very frequent. There is no conception of average.
very much mirin :love::love:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
summarize this shit brooooooo I ain't reading allat