If it wasn't taboo, would you be with a woman MUCH taller than you?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Like, 40cm (1'37) taller than you?

I certainly would. And I don't think its gay either.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, rand anon, Deleted member 83716 and 5 others
Still chad only

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, watah, datboijj and 3 others
No

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Lonenely sigma
Chad only, not for you, incel :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jacobrb07, BeanletMogger and Lonenely sigma
Assume you have options
Yes
They will dominate me for being a bad incel boy and i will follow their orders as im forced into anti incel propaganda but i suck their boob milk which is filled with vitamin d and k2 that can give me jordan barett bone mass and give me a 8+ inch growth spurt. And i become 8 PSL chad

IMG 0755

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, theonewhocantascend, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Fuck yeah.
Under 6'0 as a female = they should just rope :Comfy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: framemoggerr
Women taller than 6’0” are exceedingly rare in the US.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger
I have a baby face as you know.

The most common reaction I get in public is people making that face they make when they are petting the dog:lul:. You know, the "sad-ish" face.

So a few days back I saw a very tall woman in the bus and she did that face to me. I literally had to look UP in order to see her face. That lowkey turned me on

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger and theonewhocantascend
Would I have to wear a scarlett M for manlet?

Yes
They will dominate me for being a bad incel boy and i will follow their orders as im forced into anti incel propaganda but i suck their boob milk which is filled with vitamin d and k2 that can give me jordan barett bone mass and give me a 8+ inch growth spurt. And i become 8 PSL chad

View attachment 3074862
And while you are ascending your bones she is telling you "mommy will always be here for you"...

...which is something I would be attracted to if I wasn't neurotypical. Thanks god I am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84899
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Lonenely sigma
theres a reason its taboo faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, theonewhocantascend and Lonenely sigma
I want to attract women, instead I attract shizo mutts on an incel forum, brutal
Can your """woman"'"" analyze Chico's bizygo/bigonial ratio you FUCKING SIMP

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
"Would you be" means FUCKING her or going out in public with her and introducing her to my family?

If she was facilally attractive I would fuck, but I don't think you realize how big 40cm height difference is, you could almost eat her pussy standing up :lul: miss me with that femdom shit.

If there is one thing that turns me on is frame/height/weightmogging bitches.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I have a baby face as you know.

The most common reaction I get in public is people making that face they make when they are petting the dog:lul:. You know, the "sad-ish" face.

So a few days back I saw a very tall woman in the bus and she did that face to me. I literally had to look UP in order to see her face. That lowkey turned me on
It's only acceptable to be into that shit if you are under 6ft, because at that point nature itself made you a lil bitch so you must cope how you can.
Imagine being dominated by an inferior being :sick::sick::sick:

• JFL
Cant abuse her in bed so no

"Would you be" means FUCKING her or going out in public with her and introducing her to my family?

If she was facilally attractive I would fuck, but I don't think you realize how big 40cm height difference is, you could almost eat her pussy standing up :lul: miss me with that femdom shit.

If there is one thing that turns me on is frame/height/weightmogging bitches.
I will die alone anyway, and again, even if that particular girl from the bus approached me, I wouldn't accept it bc of the social status. But if her and I were the only people left out there, I'd certainly accept it.

It's only acceptable to be into that shit if you are under 6ft, because at that point nature itself made you a lil bitch so you must cope how you can.
Imagine being dominated by an inferior being :sick::sick::sick:
I am 5'10. Its not coping either, since I will, once again, die alone. But if it wasn't a taboo I'd 100% do it.

Btw, don't you think it'd be better to breed with tall genes? Wouldn't that have a higher chance of having mogger children?

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Yes

View attachment 3074862
Zoomer foids have bad diet so tit milk benefits won’t come in

• JFL
I will die alone anyway, and again, even if that particular girl from the bus approached me, I wouldn't accept it bc of the social status. But if her and I were the only people left out there, I'd certainly accept it.

I am 5'10. Its not coping either, since I will, once again, die alone. But if it wasn't a taboo I'd 100% do it.

Btw, don't you think it'd be better to breed with tall genes? Wouldn't that have a higher chance of having mogger children?
We all die alone in the end, being old sucks ass, no one wants to be around old people, even if you managed to get a wife, 10 kids and 20 grandkids, they would just see you as some boring ass old nigger who's taking to long to go, once you are old enough.

Well, technically having a taller wife is a sign of status, to manlets it's like a big middle finger to society. "See, you treat me as inferior, but I'm banging gigastacy" :what:
And yes tall woman are better for breeding, but your example is just too extreme, I don't think I have ever seen something like that irl.
I honestly dgaf about sOYciety though, I just don't like feeling less than women.

• +1
Yes

View attachment 3074862

He ascended his bloodline :Comfy:

40cm is too much but I would if the difference was under 6 inches

tried that....

If you are on a blackpill site and you plan on having kids for whatever reason and you aren’t already 6ft+ then not being with a woman who is taller than you makes you a bit of a dick tbh

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Lonenely sigma
If you are on a blackpill site and you plan on having kids for whatever reason and you aren’t already 6ft+ then not being with a woman who is taller than you makes you a bit of a dick tbh
Truth be told, if you are on a blackpilled site, are not a PSL god and decide to reproduce in the first place you are lowkey a dick too

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Depends sometimes i feel like railing a small girl, like 5'3 but Ive been with 5'10 girls and i liked it just as much

No I am short queen only

Yes

View attachment 3074862
Truth be told, if you are on a blackpilled site, are not a PSL god and decide to reproduce in the first place you are lowkey a dick too
6’5 foid or death

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Lonenely sigma
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and Lonenely sigma