Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Jeff seid 2014 07 07 13 06 18

Maxresdefault

1547066348 maxresdefault

5c1921be8acfcd8b6d0f60e956793354

177cm, lifefuel for me tbh

fuck the height he is still fucking slayer

Life fuel? You don't even have 3/4 of his psl and i'm not even mention Ing frame and musle insertions
ok post the pics you saw of me

I would trade my 2 inch height advantage for his hair ngl

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Pietrosiek
The "Lifefuel for me" wasn't directed to his face but more to his overall frame.
You can't slay just with body, you need some face

pretty sure he can fuck like 4 out of 5 random girls he just met at a bar/club he indeed is a slayer

pretty sure he can fuck like 4 out of 5 random girls he just met at a bar/club he indeed is a slayer
Yes BUT 8MAGIN HIM AT 6'2 HE WOULD SLAY 6/5 FOIDS IN A CLUB

Yes BUT 8MAGIN HIM AT 6'2 HE WOULD SLAY 6/5 FOIDS IN A CLUB
proves again that height is overrated. ofc he can slay a few more chicks but its not necessary to be tall AND chad to fuck girls. chad is enough and ofc minimum height of like 5'8 or smth lol

He’s like 5’10.5. His 5’9.5 listing is wrong I believe. He doesn’t look that short next to Calum Von Moger who’s like 6’2. Regardless chad indeed

Emo hair fucks him slightly tbhhh

proves again that height is overrated. ofc he can slay a few more chicks but its not necessary to be tall AND chad to fuck girls. chad is enough and ofc minimum height of like 5'8 or smth lol
Yes Yes i'm Talking about ultimate. Ultimate has everything face body height. He's the only guy that comes to my mind with god tier body and face

Yes Yes i'm Talking about ultimate. Ultimate has everything face body height. He's the only guy that comes to my mind with god tier body and face
his face isnt godlike but its like psl 6, ofc with his body he is a CHAD

his face isnt godlike but its like psl 6, ofc with his body he is a CHAD
He's face is 7.5psl easy. 6psl is chadlite. He's not lite by any means. He could model if he was taller