If jews control everything then why is there so much pro palestine propaganda?

losthope

losthope

Bronze
This is aimed at the Western fags. If you are some jihadi fag whose foreskin was removed without his consent then you need not reply.

If jews really do control everything then why is there so much pro palestine propagand everywhere? Muzzies have already turned several European countries to shit and are the most violent and radical lowlives one will find. Yet for some reason instead of blaming Islam and Muslims some fags think that Jews are the problem.

In fact jews are the only ones who have the balls to treat these jihadis the way they should be. Why would someone have a problem with this?

free-palestine-save-gaza-mother-embraces-child-palestine-flag-crying-freedom_881299-25304.jpg
680ae6ed-8e44-460a-91d2-da5d3e219025.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Because muh Jews is a meme/schizo

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Because muh Jews is a meme/schizo
its bs though, for once someone actually does something good, less of these fags means less of them coming and destroying Europe. Nothing really good is going to come ever from middle east. It just produces and exports radical jihadists who would make your life hell.

But then I see bunch of brainwashed white idiots who are crying about Palestine. These motherfuckers have been trying hard to push Israel to slow down. Thankfully Israel mostly doesn't care.

Found the jew agent on org

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: coolkidelias, Improver-, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Did a rabbi give u a bj when u were an infant

• JFL
Reactions: Improver-
But then I see bunch of brainwashed white idiots who are crying about Palestine. These motherfuckers have been trying hard to push Israel to slow down. Thankfully Israel mostly doesn't care.
Yeah that's just normie SJWs following the trend and virtue signalling

More Muslims is never a good thing

• +1
Reactions: losthope
People tend to support you when they see stuff like children with half of their brain hanging everyday, and they just can't keep up with that.

And in any way, all the major social media are flooded with bots and censorship for the sake of Israel. You have Elon Musk going to congress for Netanyahu and Zukerberg giving whatsapp information to Israel to track Haniyeh or banning instagram posts even though it costed him going to Turkey. You've got the US banning TikTok with Mitt Romney saying straight to Blinken "It's because of the Pro Palestinian content and how it's thriving", or honestly just go to reddit worldnews and tell me with a straight face its not flooded with bots

Why did absolutely no one reported on western media the rape video of the other day?? Its almost as if they have one boss who makes the calls for what shpuld be news and what shouldn't. However they all rushed with the 40 beheaded babies hoax, or the october rape hoax even though there isn’t a single video out there and every claim about it has been utterly disproven by more independent media like The Cradle or even the UN said there wasn't sufficient evidence nor the gopro cameras of militants show anything remotely close nor there are real identified victims, all they had was a fake ""confession"" from a militant who was clearly tortured before making the video and is still under their custody.

Its ridiculous and obvious really and everyone with a brain cell can see it. You might have managed to trick the world for the last 80 years because of the holohoax and movies of musicians crying in the streets of Prague while a German shoots at innocents cats but those days are over. Everyone now can see through your lies.

Now go and suck your master's dick.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Improver-, Deleted member 46941, Deleted member 78207 and 2 others
Yeah that's just normie SJWs following the trend and virtue signalling

More Muslims is never a good thing
All worldwide media backs up israel
Its obvious they are genociding palestine its sp obvious that ppl arent falling for ur stupid jew psyops and propaganda idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Improver- and optimisticzoomer
why u ignore me i cant reply to you
Typical jew hiding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Improver-, Deleted member 78207 and Putin
Ur foreskin prolly smell like cottagr cheese i aint gonna lie

All worldwide media backs up israel
Its obvious they are genociding palestine its sp obvious that ppl arent falling for ur stupid jew psyops and propaganda idiot
Palestine would be much better off if it were run by Israel rather than the low IQ hamas jidahis

• +1
Jews mostly control mainstream propaganda. But not everyone (the greater public) buys into it.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
palestine doesn’t matter enough to jeoprodize their control

there’s many millions of palestinians and censoring all of them would be very ineffective and would cause it to get worse

the jews don’t require palestine, they only use israel as a place to run to for safety

Free Playsation 🤲🏼💔

• JFL
People tend to support you when they see stuff like children with half of their brain hanging everyday

And in any way, all the major social media are flooded with bots and censorship for the sake of Israel. You have Elon Musk going to congress for Netanyahu and Zukerberg giving whatsapp information to Israel to track Haniyeh or banning instagram posts even though it costed him going to Turkey. Or honestly just go to reddit worldnews and tell me with a straight face its not flooded with bots

Its ridiculous and obvious really and everyone with a brain cell can see it. You might have managed to trick the world for the last 80 years because of the holohoax and movies of musicians crying in Austria but those days are over. Everyone know can see through your lies.
PFP of Saddam Hussain, try harder Jihadi pig.

Palestine would be much better off if it were run by Israel rather than the low IQ hamas jidahis
Muslim pigs will rather live in the gutter while worshipping their fag of a god instead of living in a normal functioning society run by Jews. Its useless because I see Muslims here in the Nordics constantly crying for Palsetine and it gets tiring. If these mfers love Palestine so much why won't hey just go and fight for them. FFS

• +1
Reactions: watah and optimisticzoomer
Muslim pigs will rather live in the gutter while worshipping their fag of a god instead of living in a normal functioning society run by Jews. It’s useless because I see Muslims here in the Nordics constantly crying for Palsetine and it gets tiring. If these mfers love Palestine so much why won't hey just go and fight for them. FFS
Protesting in the nordics, Canada, USA like they’re actually making a difference it’s funny

• +1
Protesting in the nordics, Canada, USA like they’re actually making a difference it’s funny
TBH. Recently there was an incident at my workplace where the CEO had to intervene after some Egyptian faggot made things too political and the atmosphere got heated up. Whats funny is that 99% of them aren't even from Palestine. And they'd also expect other non Muslims to support Palestine.

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Because you cannot stop the people from expressing what they feel. Jews can't shut someone up if they support Palestine, they still control the media

• +1
Reactions: Improver-
Because you cannot stop the people from expressing what they feel. Jews can't shut someone up if they support Palestine, they still control the media
cry more Jihadi dog

This is aimed at the Western fags. If you are some jihadi fag whose foreskin was removed without his consent then you need not reply.

If jews really do control everything then why is there so much pro palestine propagand everywhere? Muzzies have already turned several European countries to shit and are the most violent and radical lowlives one will find. Yet for some reason instead of blaming Islam and Muslims some fags think that Jews are the problem.

In fact jews are the only ones who have the balls to treat these jihadis the way they should be. Why would someone have a problem with this?

free-palestine-save-gaza-mother-embraces-child-palestine-flag-crying-freedom_881299-25304.jpg
680ae6ed-8e44-460a-91d2-da5d3e219025.jpg
there isnt my uncle is a lawyer and he told me that one of his clients got terminated because she suggested they show whats happening in gaza (she works for some big news organization)