If kids like your presence is that a good thing ?

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Title. Random kids talk to me and want my company. Not in a weird way so fuck off freaks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, hattrick, Interested and 1 other person
Yeah, it's a good sign.

Also animals such as dogs and cats who want your company shows that you might be appealing (not in a sexual way).

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, becomingnearperfect, zura and 2 others
means you're high trust and not ugly or creepy

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, zura, hattrick and 1 other person
Yeah, it's a good sign.

Also animals such as dogs and cats who want your company shows that you might be appealing (not in a sexual way).
Interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Interested
Yes. Kids are blackpilled as fuck - they have no filters
They look up to you most likely and wish to be influenced by you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011, becomingnearperfect, zura and 2 others
norwegianfreak

The answer is yes.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
if you're a pedophile maybe

Ask them if you're ugly, they won't lie. Children drop the blackpill straight up, soyciety and educayshun conditions them with the bluepill.

Ask them if you're ugly, they won't lie. Children drop the blackpill straight up, soyciety and educayshun conditions them with the bluepill.
They assume I have a gf so at least there’s that jfl

When I was in my late teens, I worked a job over the summer at a school. These kids were in elementary school/middle school level. The classes were separated into all-boys and all-girl classes for whatever reason. My job was to be an assistant to the teacher, I did fine with the boys group, they were relatively easy to control, but the girls were absolutely wild when I was there. They kept getting up out of their chair and talking to me about random shit and straight up tried touching me any chance they got, while the teacher was trying to give lessons. Eventually, the teacher and I agreed that it's best that I be substituted by a different assistant.

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova
When I was in my late teens, I worked a job over the summer at a school. These kids were in elementary school/middle school level. The classes were separated into all-boys and all-girl classes for whatever reason. My job was to be an assistant to the teacher, I did fine with the boys group, they were relatively easy to control, but the girls were absolutely wild when I was there. They kept getting up out of their chair and talking to me about random shit and straight up tried touching me any chance they got, while the teacher was trying to give lessons. Eventually, the teacher and I agreed that it's best that I be substituted by a different assistant.
Woah, mogger trait, but dangerous jfl.

probably. kids have always hated me. my ex's preteen step sisters especially.