If Looks Only Matter, How Do Oofy Doofies Like This Get Girls While HTNs Here Rot?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
16BB19BD 6278 4957 8750 FF816DB04ADA

496423DF ABFC 4052 8B7A 1A33DBD762B0

3BEA0803 AFDE 4155 9DA9 7B4C6B6042B4

BEBEF3D3 F6B7 4833 BF0D 5E47C614E7D0

BA29925E 7D9C 4A1B 8F25 0C1B1F898CB0

They can’t be all rich, so how do they do it?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Arcturus, Deleted member 17430 and 4 others
Looks like he's trying to convince her to give him a chance and he's losing patience

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21 and makeme183
Explain @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @alriodai @DoctorLooksmax @Wallenberg

Muh Blackpill, it’s over if you don’t have a 5 psl face. - :soy::soy::soy:
@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Grass is always greener lmao, I’ve seen oofy doofy irl with a lot of my normie friends and I can assure you these niggas are in a cucked relationship behind the scenes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 2268 and 9 others
Grass is always greener lmao, I’ve seen oofy doofy irl with a lot of my normie friends and I can assure you these niggas are in a cucked relationship behind the scenes
And how do HTNs end up here rotting as KHHVs?

being a simp/betabux/=/NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, BoneDensity, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, 444, BoneDensity and 4 others
Explain @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @alriodai @DoctorLooksmax @Wallenberg

Oofy doofy works in a similar fashion to betabuxx
But instead of providing her with financial resources, the oofy doofy is there for her emotional and social needs.

Want to go shopping and have your own personal assistant?
What about your own personal cheerleader, to stoke your ego everyday?

You have to remember that its a falio for girls to go to formal events and be single
Chad doesnt want to go to that boring shit, but if she had her own personal oofy doofy he will follow her around like a puppy.
Plus he will let her wear the trousers so she can look like a boss babe infront of her friends.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
being a simp/betabux/=/NT
After a certain age this is true. Just be a doormat for women theory. Women are a protected leisure class that men must prop up in the gynocracy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and alphamaxxxx
They're betabux

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Muh Blackpill, it’s over if you don’t have a 5 psl face. - :soy::soy::soy:
@Biggdink
Girls prefer ugly nt guys >>> non nt chads like @MoggerGaston

Doesn’t mean the guys are getting quality sex, which is all that matters aside from affection, support, etc.

Betas don’t usually get good sex, and even if they do get sex, the foid won’t be that attracted to them and will make rules for them.

She’ll be all like “oh I don’t like giving blowjobs,” or “facials are too degrading,” but she’ll do them for a Chad in a heartbeat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Yuhbwoynadia, ascension and 5 others
why not? betabux, simp, transactional and sexless relationship is more common than chad

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 21044 and thereallegend
He looks normie tier, he's not actually ugly. Oofy doofy doesn't actually exist. And ugly men aren't even allowed to befriend women because they are avoided. However, some sub LTN men can befriend foids if they are high trust, beta looking and act friendly.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Oh look ugly girls with ugly guys. Just wait until you see howncucked the relationship is

• +1
Reactions: 444, redrum64389, JL~ and 3 others
Girls prefer ugly nt guys >>> non nt chads like @MoggerGaston
he is not even a chad so that makes it worse he is like a non nt htn and add to the fact he has mental trauma from being incel in his younger years

He looks normie tier, he's not actually ugly. Oofy doofy doesn't actually exist. And ugly men aren't even allowed to befriend women because they are avoided. However, some sub LTN men can befriend foids if they are high trust, beta looking and act friendly.
“Normie” to Looksmax users. @Octillionaire :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 21044
“Normie” to Looksmax users. @Octillionaire :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 1920667
Show a frontal view picture of him. Side-view is generally inaccurate and doesn't matter that much IRL. Plenty of extreme side-profile subhumans end up being LTN+ looking at a front pic.

It’s crazy how people who have never been with a girl or in a relationship are trying to explain the social dynamics between men and women or the relationship dynamics.
It’s like a horse rider teaching people how to drive formula one

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Truecel14, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
All the girls are ugly, nothing impressive really.

This forum copes with betabux. Even though the bf drives like a 2011 Nissan Altima

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan and 444
Oofy Doofy is totally real, it’s also totally not something you would ever want to be. Being a truecel is wayyyyyy better than being an Oofy Doofy. Not even joking

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 21044
No offence or anything but youre not going to escape the black pill. It will bury you

Ugly guys will get with ugly girls if they are NT and your point in this ground breaking discovery is?

Oh you don't have one of course

Op fuck outta here with this mother fucking bullshit. I am not just waking up for work to read this bullshit from a looksminned guy like this.

Joke physique. Joke hair. Joke skin care. Joke fashion. Joke everything pretty much. Yet you wanna cry about sub 5 genes.

You're a lemon bro. You're like a bad car. That means there is something inherently defective in you.

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, bignosesmallchin, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
They're cucks. Clear as day. Relationships are cope.

every relationship is cucked. chad gets dumped 6 months later at best and gets replaced. there was a 17yo jb that was with her 20yo boyfiend they have hanged out for 3 years only for chad to get replaced cuz he is cucked. you always give something either your looks, your x or y

Girls are insecure af most can’t mentally cope being in a LTR with a Chad that has endless options so they settle for a MTN
Why is it called settling when shes just an average girl and statistically its neigh impossible for her to get a chad or chadlite. It should be called "getting what she deserves"

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and Deleted member 19036
Not possible to rot as HTN. If you're rotting then you're not HTN and just coping.

• +1
Reactions: redrum64389
Op fuck outta here with this mother fucking bullshit. I am not just waking up for work to read this bullshit from a looksminned guy like this.

View attachment 1920686

Joke physique. Joke hair. Joke skin care. Joke fashion. Joke everything pretty much. Yet you wanna cry about sub 5 genes.

You're a lemon bro. You're like a bad car. That means there is something inherently defective in you.
If he surgerymaxxed, I think he could mog

7D7CB1AA E507 4F33 894C 9F037740D2BC

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ExtraBones and Sprinkles
Yea low-mid Beckie’s but theyd still reject guys here who brutally mog their bfs
If looks don't matter that much, why are none of these ugly looking LTN guys with attractive women?

Most of them are just with looksmatched low-tier beckies tbh. Low tier normie men, dating low tier beckies. How is this mind-blowing.

If looks don't matter that much, why are none of these ugly looking LTN guys with attractive women?

Most of them are just with looksmatched low-tier beckies tbh. Low tier normie men, dating low tier beckies. How is this mind-blowing.
They’re not smv matched
Guys like that get 5 matches in a week after swiping everyday
Girls like that get 99+ likes within minutes

Also that’s Usa, Canadians streets are far more brutal

They’re not smv matched
Guys like that get 5 matches in a week after swiping everyday
Girls like that get 99+ likes within minutes

Also that’s Usa, Canadians streets are far more brutal
women have infinite smv, this is known.

still point remains. The moment I regularly see guys that I mog with women that I find attractive, I will accept the bluepill.

women have infinite smv, this is known.

still point remains. The moment I regularly see guys that I mog with women that I find attractive, I will accept the bluepill.
Come to Canada and see lots of busty tall brunettes with short oofy doofies

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Come to Canada and see lots of busty tall brunettes with short oofy doofies
i want to visit canada some time. would love to see busty tall brunettes :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Why is it called settling when shes just an average girl and statistically its neigh impossible for her to get a chad or chadlite. It should be called "getting what she deserves"
because she doesnt really want the normie to begin with, thats why loll (although I do agree with what you said)