IF LOOKS WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING...

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Silver
i was talking with my biologist friend and he gave me this argument that almost broke all the interpretations of bp and lookmaxxing in my head. So we were discussing the attraction from an evolutionary point of view and i said that obviously your face and your height are the most important things that attract females and make them fall in love with you and make them want to reproduce with you.

My friend gave me this simple argument, he said if the face was the most important feature for a male to reproduce, then we would have beauty culture way before females. He said that yes the most important feature for a female to attract is her beauty and thats why they had beauty culture for hundred thousand of years of frauding their facial features. And if you think about it, all this looksmaxxing thing is no more than 10 years, people didnt care much aside haircuts and clothes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616
dnr kill all faggots

Your BIOLOGIST friend is just dumb then. YOU DECIDE IF GIRL WHO YOU LOOK AT IS ATTRACTIVE/NOT ATTRACTIVE in less than a blink of an eye. Guess why? You see symmetry, projection, eyebrows, hair and eyes in 0.1s and you know if you want to fuck or not - that's true biology.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, not__cel, Latvianchud185 and 1 other person
Male looks is law for getting sex but most women won't get a handsome man so they will search for other things in the man like his career, money, confidence, charisma... If nowadays those things are not enough is because women are getting money and becoming independent of men, which means the ones who search for a man have higher income standards or no income standards at all. Men will try to increase their appeal with looks as they notice that personality was not enough. Women attractiveness still depend on their beauty and personality, not money. If they don't need our income then what the average man offers that a woman doesn't have, sex? No they do not want sex from a normal looking man. Personality? Yes but if he's ugly it's an instant turn off. You need looks and also be average in the other things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer, twojei, Elijah_leo and 2 others
I mean tbf your looks and height won’t keep your woman safe or provided for. So in the end they go for most stability. Ugly males realized this and made the culture focused a man needing to be a provider. But now genome can provide for themselves now and with the influx of dating apps/ social media, women now see more attractive men in a day then women back then saw in their life. That plus more women being sluts just raises the beauty standard for men

Money + status is number one

Everything is important
Images

King Louis XVI

Height is the most important thing for a man in this life.

The reason for what you said is just that women were below human status as of recently and were slaves to men your friends argument is actually in favor of the bp as it shows that the second women gain freedom and equality beauty culture follows

Height is the most important thing for a man in this life.
i am 187cm in a country where the average height is 170cm. Today i went out and got nt mogged. Girls would rather flirt with nt short ltns rather than autistic long haired metalhead weirdo 6'1 mtn.

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Super low iq post cant read it :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

i am 187cm in a country where the average height is 170cm. Today i went out and got nt mogged. Girls would rather flirt with nt short ltns rather than autistic long haired metalhead weirdo 6'1 mtn.
I don't know how ugly and autistic you need to be to not get anything at 187cm.

I know legit ugly and stupid idiots who have gfs just because they are tall.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe