If @Looksoverall Can Explain This, I will Forever Accept Him as a Prophet of Looksmax

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
@LooksOverAll is pretty knowledgeable about Looksmax procedures but his claim about 5’9 being ideal is wrong af bruh. His height ruined his proportions and the contrast with his baby face ruined his looks- that’s fair. But in the absence of these factors, height mogs. Explain this doe:
View attachment 1457748
B45E2508 FE53 456B 8CF5 7B5C2C6AA4D1

Taylor Lautner is 5’8.5 and women were shocked to find out how small he is in real life. They only see guys like Stallone in movies that’s why they can’t get a true sense of what his height is. Tbh even I thought he was over 6ft. That’s because movies use angles and actors to portray short actors as being tall. The girls are likely wearing heels, so they’re actually shorter or same height as Lautner jfl.

Just because height ruined your look doesn’t mean it applies universally to everyone now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, germanlooks, Yuya Moggershima and 8 others
6'7" with a good face, good proportions, gymmaxx potential, no weird cranial development, etc is literally like 1/1,000,000. Obviously girls will find him attractive since he's so fucking rare. Still gets mogged by people with Chad faces regardless of height.

Taylor Lautner mogged Robert Pattinson in the eyes of women despite being a "manlet" by this site's standards. He has good proportions and a gymmaxxed body:

11143004 7071 bannedsextapesstore

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Mewton, StrangerDanger and 8 others
He just refuses to believe it
You can show him piles of evidence, he simply will not accept it

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, LastHopeForNorman, wateriswet and 6 others
@LooksOverAll is pretty knowledgeable about Looksmax procedures but his claim about 5’9 being ideal is wrong af bruh. His height ruined his proportions and the contrast with his baby face ruined his looks- that’s fair. But in the absence of these factors, height mogs. Explain this doe:
View attachment 1457748
View attachment 1457753
Taylor Lautner is 5’8.5 and women were shocked to find out how small he is in real life. They only see guys like Stallone in movies that’s why they can’t get a true sense of what his height is. Tbh even I thought he was over 6ft. That’s because movies use angles and actors to portray short actors as being tall. The girls are likely wearing heels, so they’re actually shorter or same height as Lautner jfl.
I'm 5'10 and Incel because of it.

Most face copers don't understand nowadays it's all about public perception.

Everyone wants to be superior. So why would any girl be seen with an "average" guy at 5'10, which would signal that she also is average?

6' is the barely acceptable height to be seen in public with a girl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Slob, thegoat and 14 others
6'7" with a good face, good proportions, etc is literally like 1/1,000,000. Obviously girls will find him attractive since he's so fucking rare. Still gets mogged by people with Chad faces regardless of height.

Taylor Lautner mogged Robert Pattinson in the eyes of women despite being a "manlet" by this site's standards. He has good proportions and a gymmaxxed body:

View attachment 1457755
No you don’t understand what I mean. When women saw him in the movies where they can’t get a true idea of his height,ofc he was a mogger and attracted to him.
But when they met him irl, his shortness dried them up ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, germanlooks and 5 others
No you don’t understand what I mean. When women saw him in the movies where they can’t get a true idea of his height,ofc he was a mogger and attracted to him.
But when they met him irl, his shortness dried them up ASAP
A true idea of his height? They can always look it up and you could see it in the movies standing next to Pattinson. I'm sure Taylor Lautner struggles with women. Probably gets cucked by 6'5" normies all the time :feelsuhh:.

A true idea of his height? They can always look it up and you could see it in the movies standing next to Pattinson. I'm sure Taylor Lautner struggles with women. Probably gets cucked by 6'5" normies all the time :feelsuhh:.
True tbh

Actually, @LooksOverAll is wrong, 5'3 is the ideal height. Anything over will make you deformed. jfl at coping with 5'9.. you're way too tall at that height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Elvisandreaa, datboijj and 7 others
I think @LooksOverAll still believes you need to be minimum same height as the girl

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Actually, @LooksOverAll is wrong, 5'3 is the ideal height. Anything over will make you deformed. jfl at coping with 5'9.. you're way too tall at that height.
3CD66DAD AB5E 4D2B 9AD3 E5C8D7A8BB55

U mirin these ideal proportions brah? Obvious his short height is the only correlative factor that explains how he pulled zendaya

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj and germanlooks
Actually, @LooksOverAll is wrong, 3'7 is the ideal height. Anything over will make you deformed. jfl at coping with 5'3.. you're way too tall at that height.

3'7 men are sex havers while many tall men are incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thegoat, Deleted member 14561 and 15 others
I'm 5'10 and Incel because of it.

Most face copers don't understand nowadays it's all about public perception.

Everyone wants to be superior. So why would any girl be seen with an "average" guy at 5'10, which would signal that she also is average?

6' is the barely acceptable height to be seen in public with a girl
youre not good looking if youre incel at 5'10, not even decent looking

• +1
Reactions: Yashchandra, Mewton, 5'8manlet and 5 others
@LooksOverAll can you pm me your physique?

you're not gl but you're not ugly either, has to be some sort of crippling anxiety or inability to talk to women.
"You're not gl" - well you just said it didn't you?

It's simple maths.

5'10 - average height

Not gl - average face

Now, who wants to date someone who is average when it's all about looking better than your peers on social media?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
He just refuses to believe it
You can show him piles of evidence, he simply will not accept it
I haven't seen a single piece of evidence. People just say "muh 6'5" normie slays" but then 0 evidence. I've made like 100+ threads showing evidence and no one wants to believe it. The only study they have is the one where they ONLY use height. They don't account for face, proportions, body, etc differences between them. They're too low IQ and they can't understand my point or reasoning.

Actually, @LooksOverAll is wrong, 3'7 is the ideal height. Anything over will make you deformed. jfl at coping with 5'3.. you're way too tall at that height.

3'7 men are sex havers while many tall men are incels
View attachment 1457806View attachment 1457807View attachment 1457812
No. I literally made a post showing why girls say they like "tall guys":

Being tall (6'+) means more potential for robust facial structure. Being shorter (5'9"-6') gives more potential for a wider more proportional frame and better gymmaxxing potential. If you're too tall (>6'2") then your face will suffer from oblong-ness. Also you will be lankier.

Tall people who have all of these are like 1/1,000,000. Not fair to even mention them.

If you are 5'9" with a robust Chad face and wide frame, then that is ideal for all around aesthetics.

"You're not gl" - well you just said it didn't you?

It's simple maths.

5'10 - average height

Not gl - average face

Now, who wants to date someone who is average when it's all about looking better than your peers on social media?
You dont need to be a walking demigod to pull bitches. Have you made attempts to talk to many women? And How are you going about talking to these women?

You are not suffering from a manletism and you are not afflicted with a grotesque face

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
@LooksOverAll is my favourite user

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
FaceLMS talking about @LooksOverAll

He's 5'7

Complete larper as I told you

• +1
Reactions: metagross
FaceLMS talking about @LooksOverAll

He's 5'7

Complete larper as I told you

That's not FaceAndLMS you fucking cretin. It's LondonVillie who made that as a joke, that's why it's in my signature. I've sent people pics of me standing next to doors and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
That's not FaceAndLMS you fucking cretin. It's LondonVillie who made that as a joke, that's why it's in my signature. I've sent people pics of me standing next to doors and shit.
I love you bhai merry Christmas 😍😍🥰

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You dont need to be a walking demigod to pull bitches. Have you made attempts to talk to many women? And How are you going about talking to these women?

You are not suffering from a manletism and you are not afflicted with a grotesque face

Why would I talk to them if I'm average?

And anyway, women AVOID me like the plague. Normies usually also do. I went to an Ivy League school - there it happened. Outside of that it also happens as well.

Why would I talk to them if I'm average?

And anyway, women AVOID me like the plague. Normies usually also do. I went to an Ivy League school - there it happened. Outside of that it also happens as well.
and there you have it. You don't talk to them, are you waiting for women to cold approach you jfl?

and there you have it. You don't talk to them, are you waiting for women to cold approach you jfl?
no i just accepted it's over. I'm a complete outcast with a divine spirit.

Luckily, I managed to raise 7-figures for my start-up. So now I made my own job, made my own social circle and regularly interact with people 10 years older than me that are wildly successful.

But females don't care. They need me to be beautiful 6'3. So I have >$200k worth of surgery lining up.

I mean I'm really sad everyday my life is like this. But what can I really do about it?

no i just accepted it's over. I'm a complete outcast with a divine spirit.

Luckily, I managed to raise 7-figures for my start-up. So now I made my own job, made my own social circle and regularly interact with people 10 years older than me that are wildly successful.

But females don't care. They need me to be beautiful 6'3. So I have >$200k worth of surgery lining up.

I mean I'm really sad everyday my life is like this. But what can I really do about it?
if you spend that much on surgery you will end up deformed, no one spends 200k on surgeries unless they're some burn victim or giga deformed specimen. 200k spent on surgery= trying to create halos which rarely ends well based on how much you're overdoing it.

Also given your current outlook, even if I were able to magically grant you a gandy-tier face you would still be much too timid to approach females.

It's good that you are successful with your start-up, but how can you, a seemingly logical person, not understand how delusional your future plans for getting bitches is?

if you couldn't pull at your base before surgery, then don't expect things to change post-surgery.

if you spend that much on surgery you will end up deformed, no one spends 200k on surgeries unless they're some burn victim or giga deformed specimen. 200k spent on surgery= trying to create halos which rarely ends well based on how much you're overdoing it.

Also given your current outlook, even if I were able to magically grant you a gandy-tier face you would still be much too timid to approach females.

It's good that you are successful with your start-up, but how can you, a seemingly logical person, not understand how delusional your future plans for getting bitches is?

if you couldn't pull at your base before surgery, then don't expect things to change post-surgery.

No, my approach makes sense.

I'm okay with approaching and being rejected.

I'm just not okay at the likelihood of being rejected that I am at right now. I feel like it's like rolling some fucked up dice right now. Also, there is no cope if I am rejected and another 6'3 Chad is picked. So I'll just rot feeling like shit.

If I ascend even if it's just getting to 6'2 height and nothing else, there is a higher chance of success. Also, I can always cope that some height fetishist would want me if all goes wrong.

The difference is that I'll have an assurance to get laid whereas now I don't have any. (similar how one could SeaMAXX to ensure to get laid). Now it's attempts which might never lead to a good outcome, whereas then it's attempts where I'm guarantee something.

I'm hedging risks basically.

No, my approach makes sense.

I'm okay with approaching and being rejected.

I'm just not okay at the likelihood of being rejected that I am at right now. I feel like it's like rolling some fucked up dice right now. Also, there is no cope if I am rejected and another 6'3 Chad is picked. So I'll just rot feeling like shit.

If I ascend even if it's just getting to 6'2 height and nothing else, there is a higher chance of success. Also, I can always cope that some height fetishist would want me if all goes wrong.

The difference is that I'll have an assurance to get laid whereas now I don't have any. (similar how one could SeaMAXX to ensure to get laid). Now it's attempts which might never lead to a good outcome, whereas then it's attempts where I'm guarantee something.

I'm hedging risks basically.
Get the surgeries, i'm not against that. But lets look at the numbers

I assume you already graduated, so you're around 22-23 probably.

The surgeries you plan on getting LL and such will probably take 2-3 years to finalize and get done(recovery, expenses, planning, etc.)

so you'll enter the "Dating game" at around 26, if my numbers are right. 26 years with zero experience, zero charm, zero ability to lock female down. Now unless your bet is a hit and you do achieve the ideal GL outcome, this is the likely reality of your situation.

All I'm saying is, try and talk to bitches first. This doesn't mean you have to give up your surgery plans(you can literally play the field as you plan your operations).

yes, you will probably get rejected quite a bit, it takes time. But if you get a shitty return on investment post-surgery, the bet you took will be in vain and you will likely go into an even worse depression.

Get the surgeries, i'm not against that. But lets look at the numbers

I assume you already graduated, so you're around 22-23 probably.

The surgeries you plan on getting LL and such will probably take 2-3 years to finalize and get done(recovery, expenses, planning, etc.)

so you'll enter the "Dating game" at around 26, if my numbers are right. 26 years with zero experience, zero charm, zero ability to lock female down. Now unless your bet is a hit and you do achieve the ideal GL outcome, this is the likely reality of your situation.

All I'm saying is, try and talk to bitches first. This doesn't mean you have to give up your surgery plans(you can literally play the field as you plan your operations).

yes, you will probably get rejected quite a bit, it takes time. But if you get a shitty return on investment post-surgery, the bet you took will be in vain and you will likely go into an even worse depression.

Yes, then so be it. Trust me, there is nothing I could have done or can do right now.

I don't think I should talk to females to get "experience" just to get rejected and feel like shit every day.

Anyway, I don't think experience collecting females matters. I think it's good looking or bust.

I had some girlfriends where I exclusively (90% of conversations) talked about my face. They still liked me.

To hedge risks of me aging for nothing:

I chose a career path that I can represent as taking 100% of my commitment (being a founder) and that has significant upsides later on.

This means that if I stay a founder for 2 years without surgery, I'll be ahead of almost all my peers. In that sense, I'm not wasting any time not approaching females right now.

I'm on an extensive anti-ageing regime as well. I hope to larp as 20 for as long as I can.

Lastly, I'm also getting LL not to be mogged by other guys. No one takes you completely seriously when you run a company and are 5'10.

How does this leave me?

Even if I end up Incel again after surgery, so be it. I think that outcome has a chance of ruining my life completely.

But without surgery my life already is ruined. So my choices are to give up or try.

Last edited:
6'7" with a good face, good proportions, gymmaxx potential, no weird cranial development, etc is literally like 1/1,000,000. Obviously girls will find him attractive since he's so fucking rare. Still gets mogged by people with Chad faces regardless of height.

View attachment 1457755
Those buttcheeks are on par with badgs

I rather stay 6 foot 3 than be 5 foot 9. I want Taylor Lautner facial structure though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back