If master took down this forum it would be good for everyone

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
@Master has admitted that he doesn't enjoy running this forum and I think it would be for the best if it got deleted. Here me out, all data and post will be deleted, majority of people on here would stop being incels, and mods can have a life outside of org. The only person who wouldn’t benefit as much is @Master because he will lose some money but if others went to masters other forums he will be back making money in within a couple months. But then again most mods on here are mods on other forums. You don't have to agree but I think it should be taken down and have a restart.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, diditeverbegin, losthope and 5 others
My life would be ruined and I’d kill myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, 97baHater, Suns9999 and 4 others
My life would be ruined and I’d kill myself
Don’t think like that bhai. Your life will greatly improve when leaving inceldom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, grungymallard97 and NZb6Air
cope, you're using this site wrong, get into arguments and learn stuff trying to win it at least and lose it and learn and shit and repeat 🤌

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, N1666, 97baHater and 5 others
I agree

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and sub5incel125
@Master has admitted that he doesn't enjoy running this forum and I think it would be for the best if it got deleted. Here me out, all data and post will be deleted, majority of people on here would stop being incels, and mods can have a life outside of org. The only person who wouldn’t benefit as much is @Master because he will lose some money but if others went to masters other forums he will be back making money in within a couple months. But then again most mods on here are mods on other forums. You don't have to agree but I think it should be taken down and have a restart.
Extremely rare sub5incel125 L

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and sub5incel125
cope, you're using this site wrong, get into arguments and learn stuff trying to win it at least and lose it and learn and shit and repeat 🤌
But if master did a restart on this forum I think self improvement would increase. This forum has just became unfiltered reddit full of offtopics.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, psychomandible and NZb6Air
if the moderating team Was wiped clean and certain people banned and stricter join requirements yhis forum would be amazing

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Lookism.net all over again. Just needs a restart.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and grungymallard97
This forum is a symptom, not the disease. Lost people will just find somewhere else.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, sub5incel125 and grungymallard97
if the moderating team Was wiped clean and certain people banned and stricter join requirements yhis forum would be amazing
But also some peoples lives are ruined due to this forum so if there was a data delete everyone would benefit. James sapphire for example, I hate him but I empathize him cause he cant get a job or go to college because of his post on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and grungymallard97
This forum is a symptom, not the disease. Lost people will just find somewhere else.
But also some peoples lives are ruined due to this forum so if there was a data delete everyone would benefit. James sapphire for example, I hate him but I empathize him cause he cant get a job or go to college because of his post on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Peak autism

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and grungymallard97
Imagine caring about the status of an online incel forum

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and grungymallard97
I didn’t even realise he was on org. I thought he got trolled somewhere else into the surgeries

• +1
I knew James. We used to play League together and talk on Discord, and he would share some of his personal struggles with me. Dude was suffering long before signing up for this website. Despite all the trauma curlyheadjames went through, he tried to be kind to people who were neutral or positive. I like him and hope he's healing.

Last edited:
  • +1
I knew James. We used to play League together and talk on Discord, and he would share some of his personal struggles with me. Dude was suffering long before he signed up for this website. Despite all the trauma "curlyheadjames" went through, he tried to be kind to people who were neutral or positive. I like him and hope he's healing.
If @Master did a data delete James would most likely be able to get a job and enjoy life better.

• +1
Reactions: thorns
If @Master did a data delete James would most likely be able to get a job and enjoy life better.
Likely, yeah. My main point is that we should address why it happened. If not here, it could have been somewhere else. Still, if the mental breakdown hadn’t been well documented on this forum and went vanished from the internet, his life would be easier.

• +1