If men should just "suck it up" when they don't get sex/relationships, why can't normies just "suck it up" when they lose someone in a mass shooting?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
We've all heard the saying "life isn't fair". Well, if that is the case, then when someone dies in a mass shooting, then the message should be "life isn't fair, get over it". After all, there are no guarantees in this life.

This isn't encouraging mass shootings btw, those are obviously a crime and are tragic. But the fact is, when they happen, there is no turning back, and the message should be "life isn't fair, tough".

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger and MagaPutinism
Death is never good. With that said, understand what's causing mass casualty events and you'll see what needs to be removed from our nations. It's not poverty. It's not guns. The latter proves that in nations where guns are outlawed. And it's not gaming.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I really love seeing people more privileged than mesuffer.

I really want to stick it in their faces.
Flip them the fuck off.

Richer than me.
Better looking than me.
Higher IQ than me.

I love it when life runs them over.
I literally get off to news articles that say this.

It's always the same gaslighters that tell me this shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, BigJimsWornOutTires and Zenis
I really love seeing people more privileged than mesuffer.

I really want to stick it in their faces.
Flip them the fuck off.

Richer than me.
Better looking than me.
Higher IQ than me.

I love it when life runs them over.
I literally get off to news articles that say this.

It's always the same gaslighters that tell me this shit.
Curses are a motherfucker. Thankfully, the untouchables believe such is a fantasy and rent-free moratorium. Ah, yes, don't stop believing in those fantasies.

This isn't encouraging mass shootings btw, those are obviously a crime and are tragic. But the fact is, when they happen, there is no turning back, and the message should be "life isn't fair, tough".
You believe implicitly in human morality but want to impose some anti-social depressive philosophy onto human society

Pick a side boyo :feelshaha: