If most people are ugly... 🤔

Klasik616

Klasik616

Dating women is a fucking joke
If most people are ugly why are we calling some people subhuman when the actually least human looking ones are Chads and Stacies and subhumans are closer to the looks of the average person in the street?

Explain why Chad is more human looking than the regular high tier subhuman you can see everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Nigga is onto nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishdonniedarko, counterintuitive, Autismcel and 2 others
Short answer: ramblings
Less short, still short answer: it is not practical to ascribe a negative meaning (or one that can be interpreted as such) because of issues of communicative simplicity.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Short answer: ramblings
Less short, still short answer: it is not practical to ascribe a negative meaning (or one that can be interpreted as such) because of issues of communicative simplicity.
Didn't understand
Should we create a new term for subhuman people?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Didn't understand
Should we create a new term for subhuman people?
I was referring to chads, for "subhumans" it matters little, it is a fun but unhelpful way to categorize the ugly ones.

• +1
My brain hurted

If most people are ugly why are we calling some people subhuman when the actually least human looking ones are Chads and Stacies and subhumans are closer to the looks of the average person in the street?

Explain why Chad is more human looking than the regular high tier subhuman you can see everywhere.
Most people aren’t ugly, it’s just a cope created by people on this forum so they can feel like they “mog” them. Which they don’t. Those guys who you consider ugly probably think they mog you as well :lul:. Most people are averege looking

• +1
Most people aren’t ugly, it’s just a cope created by people on this forum so they can feel like they “mog” them. Which they don’t. Those guys who you consider ugly probably think they mog you as well :lul:. Most people are averege looking
What is average looking MTN or LTN?
Let's say we are in India, is the average person a MTN? I don't think so. If the average person is LTN then subhumans are just below average/ugly.

To get rated MTN here you have to look decent, the PSL scale is not made for ethnic phenos: for example, asian girls never get rated above HTB. The looks scale is global but at the same time ignores that most people in the world right now might be rated LTNs not MTNs (aka average).

Due to the rarity of PSL Gods they are the least human looking ones, along with PSL 0.

Last edited:
What is average looking MTN or LTN?
Let's say we are in India, is the average person a MTN? I don't think so. If the average person is LTN then subhumans are just below average/ugly. To get rated MTN here you have to look decent, the PSL scale is not made for ethnic phenos: for example, asian girls never get rated above HTB. The looks scale is global but at the same time ignores that most people in the world right now might be rated LTNs not MTNs (aka average).
It’s all relative to where you live I think, in a place like sweeden to be an mtn there you would need to be much better looking then to be an mtn in like fucking Bangladesh.

Just because your averege in one part of the world doesn’t mean your averege every where. Normie white guy in America is fucking gigachad in south east Asia

• +1
It’s all relative to where you live I think, in a place like sweeden to be an mtn there you would need to be much better looking then to be an mtn in like fucking Bangladesh.

Just because your averege in one part of the world doesn’t mean your averege every where. Normie white guy in America is fucking gigachad in south east Asia
You've just proved JBW and geomaxxing is real since there's a lot of users here that deny that. Beauty is objective, a MTN rated here would be MTN everywhere in the world. So for some places with ugly people MTN is slighty above average in looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis
You've just proved JBW and geomaxxing is real since there's a lot of users here that deny that. Beauty is objective, a MTN rated here would be MTN everywhere in the world.
Of course it’s real :lul: how do people not believe in it