if my country treats me like that i prefer being a foreign in other countries for the rest of my life

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
literally people don't treat you with respect the government treats you bad your salary is less than 500$ a month it's hard to leave or live and most people's personalities are the definition of shit. let me not forget the villages which is literally 10000 times worse lol. imagine a 7 years old kid with a fucking knife where tf am i? in london? bruh i literally risk my life everytime i go out of my house. also the fucking health care is bad after my sister's surgery she was supposed to stay a week at least in the hospital but instead the law says "a few hours" fuck that country i don't even want any connection with it

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees
and 99% of men and foids are shit

literally people don't treat you with respect the government treats you bad your salary is less than 500$ a month it's hard to leave or live and most people's personalities are the definition of shit. let me not forget the villages which is literally 10000 times worse lol. imagine a 7 years old kid with a fucking knife where tf am i? in london? bruh i literally risk my life everytime i go out of my house. also the fucking health care is bad after my sister's surgery she was supposed to stay a week at least in the hospital but instead the law says "a few hours" fuck that country i don't even want any connection with it
what country are you from

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
best place in the world for long term is USA

make more money

females are down for one night stand

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
best place in the world for long term is USA

make more money

females are down for one night stand
i'm from the us but i'd probably want to move to a scandinavian country