If my eyes were a bit more deepset I would have been the best MMA fighter ever

slime

slime

Just another man.
My reaction time is around 190 and I am fat and don't undergo ketosis in a cold shower. If I was fit it would be in the 160s. No one would be able to touch me. I have fast twitch muscle fibers even though I am white. Superior intellect plus muscle power = one dangerous motherfucker. If I were the top MMA fighter I might slip out brass knuckles during a fight and beat my opponent to a bloody pulp before the ref could stop me, just kidding lol.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
You can settle for second best boyo. You are an all around talented person, not just in one area.

• +1
Reactions: slime
im starting mma soon. i did pretty good in all streetfights i had, i got a very hard punch for my weight and always do records at „boxing machines“ or whatever theyre called while being 10% bf and 65kg.
im also very fast and my groundgame is good cuz of my strenght. last fight was vs some guy who did kickboxing for 8 years and i smashed him on the ground and beat him with my elbow

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and slime
just get orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and slime
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 2846
im starting mma soon. i did pretty good in all streetfights i had, i got a very hard punch for my weight and always do records at „boxing machines“ or whatever theyre called while being 10% bf and 65kg.
im also very fast and my groundgame is good cuz of my strenght. last fight was vs some guy who did kickboxing for 8 years and i smashed him on the ground and beat him with my elbow
Can you give me some tips if im ever in a circumstance where I need to fight?

All I know is to keep my distance, move in with Jabs and don't over extend. Keep my hands to prevent a temple or jaw knock out. If it becomes a grapple type situation I should be wary of rear neck chokes. Im talking about v someone who hasnt been trained btw, if they have im probably fucked but I am really strong, good cardio and muscular but dosnt mean that much tbh.
My reaction time is around 190 and I am fat and don't undergo ketosis in a cold shower. If I was fit it would be in the 160s. No one would be able to touch me. I have fast twitch muscle fibers even though I am white. Superior intellect plus muscle power = one dangerous motherfucker. If I were the top MMA fighter I might slip out brass knuckles during a fight and beat my opponent to a bloody pulp before the ref could stop me, just kidding lol.
How do you test resction time?

Can you give me some tips if im ever in a circumstance where I need to fight?

All I know is to keep my distance, move in with Jabs and don't over extend. Keep my hands to prevent a temple or jaw knock out. If it becomes a grapple type situation I should be wary of rear neck chokes. Im talking about v someone who hasnt been trained btw, if they have im probably fucked but I am really strong, good cardio and muscular but dosnt mean that much tbh.

How do you test resction time?
it rly depends on the enemy and ur body type. i mostly fought athletic guys who were either boxers, kickboxers or streetfighters so i mostly tried to keep distance and ONLY counter with single hooks or jabs. never use ur legs if u arent in muay thai or kickboxing or smth.

when i land a few good shots and see he is wobbling or smth i always take it to the ground cuz his stamina or brain is fucked from that point anyways and i just hit the head with elbows knee and fist.
ofc every fight is different but i always fight with the same plan

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back