If my gf leaves me, i will start shooting heroin

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
If she wasn't virgin i wouldn't care, but her being virgin and somehow leaving me or cheating i would brake and start my opioid jorney tbh or go eR, i don't care, it would be over.
I expect this to happen everyday

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl
People*

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
start better now
she will leave you anyway at some point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and TsarTsar444
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Pathetic

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
If she wasn't virgin i wouldn't care, but her being virgin and somehow leaving me or cheating i would brake and start my opioid jorney tbh or go eR, i don't care, it would be over.
I expect this to happen everyday
Why do u care about her ? U know she farts and shits too right?

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
Enjoy your virgin gf instead of thinking about this autistic shit. I wish I was in your shoes faggot

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It's just a female, she's a human being like you quit being a fucking bitch.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Nautica
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl
muh pathetic, do you know how rare are virgins now days?
I don't care about being in a relationship with woman or sex, so that dosent matter to me.

I don't care about being in a relationship with woman or sex, so that dosent matter to me.
what do you care about then? Are you asexual

• Woah
what do you care about then? Are you asexual
No, Im still attracted to them, but Imo chasing after woman and caring about them in this generation is pointless, and the pleasure of chasing your dreams and accomplishing them are greater than anything a woman can provide. Especially if one is subhuman, thinking about them 24/7 when your never going to get one is pointless

No, Im still attracted to them, but Imo chasing after woman and caring about them in this generation is pointless, and the pleasure of chasing your dreams and accomplishing them are greater than anything a woman can provide. Especially if one is subhuman, thinking about them 24/7 when your never going to get one is pointless
but i have no dreams, i just want love

• Woah
mirin having a virgin gf. that's ideal