If my Tinder matches are all subhuman, does that mean I am subhuman?

S

SoutherSoldier

Iron
I get about 10 Tinder matches per day, there hasen't been a single 6 or 7 in there. Am I subhuman? Why do hot girls not like my profile?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, PointOfNoReturn and shieldzz
if you are only getting 10 matches a day then you are absolutely subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
I get about 10 Tinder matches per day, there hasen't been a single 6 or 7 in there. Am I subhuman? Why do hot girls not like my profile?
if you are only getting 10 matches a day then you are absolutely subhuman
@SoutherSoldier you are not doing badly, considering Looksmax Chads started descending to tell you that you are subhuman with "ONLY" 10 matches :feelskek:

Imagine thinking hot girls are on tinder

And even if they are if you are not Chad they will not swipe you ( height doesnt matter there )

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Artemis
@SoutherSoldier you are not doing badly, considering Looksmax Chads started descending to tell you that you are subhuman with "ONLY" 10 matches :feelskek:
tinder is full with ugly fat hoes, if your are not wanted by at least 20 per day then you are subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
tinder is full with ugly fat hoes, if your are not wanted by at least 20 per day then you are subhuman
Tell it to my MTN blonde 6'0 co-workers, who literally get 1 match per week (best case) which comes from a landwhale :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: IHeightMogU
Tell it to my MTN blonde 6'0 co-workers, who literally get 1 match per week (best case) which comes from a landwhale :feelskek:
blonde falio OVER

It just means you are an average male

If u get matches with subhuman that means u swip right on subhumans. tf is wrong with u

If u get matches with subhuman that means u swip right on subhumans. tf is wrong with u
Bro sometimes you cant tell in 1 second, I got tinder gold so I swipe 2 hours a day

Why are you righting mutants?