If nearly all these orthodontic procedures lengthening the face, then what's the point of doing them?

SeriousAscension

SeriousAscension

Platinum
MSE, Invaselign, Braces, EASE all they also do is lengthening the face. If you are already long faced this can be an over sentence. Looks like with an already long face you should only do then if you are guaranteed to get Lefort 3 CCW afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and Deleted member 1901
Maybe clenching with MSE could prevent the lengthening

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
ideal for me then

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
What do you recommend when using invaselign?
i dont think it would lengthen the face unless your face is growing like if you are under 15

in that case id just wait to do invisalign as it would restrict growth nomatter what you do

Ssssf

long face bbc mogs

Why does MSE lengthen the face?

Mse shouldn't widen face

MSE, Invaselign, Braces, EASE all they also do is lengthening the face. If you are already long faced this can be an over sentence. Looks like with an already long face you should only do then if you are guaranteed to get Lefort 3 CCW afterwards.
bro just saying things

There’s no such thing as a Lefort 3 CCW to start with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
girls will think you have a horse cock if you have a horse face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
lifefuel for wide skull cels like me

Don't do them theory

Why should invasilign lengthen your face ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back