If no-one was recessed, humans would be less as aesthetic looking, TRUE OR FALSE

Judas Froome

Judas Froome

Iron
1. in a lot of cases, being recessed makes you look better

2. low diversity, everyone would look the same, "good looking" would become average

3. recessed is how humans are supposed to look, dont let people tell you otherwise. Natural beauty = recession

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, lassebasse, shizuku11111 and 2 others
OsbOvylss i could explain this in detail but idgaf tbh

Unreccessed people look uncanny

People mistake what the feeling of finding someone "good looking" and "extremely attractive" means. It literally means to find someone uncanny looking. Whenever I see a extremely symmetrical face, I have to stare at it because its so weird looking

1. in a lot of cases, being recessed makes you look better

2. low diversity, everyone would look the same, "good looking" would become average

3. recessed is how humans are supposed to look, dont let people tell you otherwise. Natural beauty = recession
your first 2 points were high iq, but then u u started saying bullshit like ''recessed is how humans are supposed to look'' goddamn man

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
your first 2 points were high iq, but then u u started saying bullshit like ''recessed is how humans are supposed to look'' goddamn man
jfl if you think recession makes most people look better

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
4. modern women are unnaturally attractive by being recessed and anorexic. every "extremely attractive" female model is recessed and stunted from anorexia

Do you accept that forward growth is a form of unnatural recession (reverse recession)
wdym? My mandible is “too forwardly grown” compared to my maxilla which is why insurance is gonna cover my lefort 1 surgery to correcct it and make my maxilla as forward as my mandible, so yea it is recession in a way

Do you accept that forward growth is a form of unnatural recession (reverse recession)
omg are we really arguing this??????
Just stop coping over your recessed chin and dont try to change the facts lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
wdym? My mandible is “too forwardly grown” compared to my maxilla which is why insurance is gonna cover my lefort 1 surgery to correcct it and make my maxilla as forward as my mandible, so yea it is recession in a way
No i mean some people have their maxilla+mandible too far forward. Its usually caused by pubescents orthodontics but some people are naturally inversely recessed (so-called forward growth)

No i mean some people have their maxilla+mandible too far forward. Its usually caused by pubescents orthodontics but some people are naturally inversely recessed (so-called forward growth)
i dont get your point man