• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, justinzayn and thecel
My transition is on hold

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 23558
ugly brown shit should be living in the south asian slums of shitndia or philippines

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
No, he is real man
Perfect the way it is
Plus he has the uk Bangladeshi halo, he gets 100 matches daily

• Love it
Cope harder !!!! He's already fucking white stacies 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬

@FailedNormieManlet sorry yakhi had to dox you 😿😿😿🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, thecel and Deleted member 23558

I didn’t pick up the meds from the pharm for a really long time, and now idk wtf I need to do since the drugs must’ve been restocked.

Getting the pharm to get the drugs again probably requires me to contact them, which I utterly refuse to do, for I hate to put in effort to solve problems with my life.

The plan was to have me on this dose of E and spiro for 3 months and then for me to come in for another appointment. It’s been more than 3 months since the doctor wrote the prescription. But I only consumed 1 month of pills.

Does the prescription continue where you left off like pausing and resuming a video, or does it depend on time ( 3 months pass, it’s over, and you need to get a new scrip )?

• JFL
I didn’t pick up the meds from the pharm for a really long time, and now idk wtf I need to do since the drugs must’ve been restocked.

Getting the pharm to get the drugs again probably requires me to contact them, which I utterly refuse to do, for I hate to put in effort to solve problems with my life.

The plan was to have me on this dose of E and spiro for 3 months and then for me to come in for another appointment. It’s been more than 3 months since the doctor wrote the prescription. But I only consumed 1 month of pills.

Does the prescription continue where you left off like pausing and resuming a video, or does it depend on time ( 3 months pass, it’s over, and you need to get a new scrip )?
Nigga what you're parents are okay with this gay ass shit 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬????

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel

Brutal. But let me hit once you done

• JFL
Reactions: thecel