Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
My faggot face vs. Vitruvian's Chad morph

I legit wanna rope now :feelsautistic:
@Vitruvian your morph makes me want to kill myself JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Just shows how the emphasis on maxilla, the idea being popularized by mewing which always speaks of the maxilla, is cope, it is actually all about the mandible. They are interrelated but above all strong jaw is king.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Bennett and Stingray
I legit have a worse chin then yours. At least you have somewhat prominence.

It's not that bad ? Right guys ? :feelsrope:

It's not that bad ? Right guys ? :feelsrope:
It's not bad to the point where it failos you completely and make you look deformed. A genioplasty is one of those surgeries that fix this extemely well. I have seen an insane before/after on lookism earlier this year on the looksmaxing section and the dude ascended hard with 8mm of movement.

[QUOTE = "Chowdog, post: 392582, miembro: 1765"]
View attachment 58042Mi cara de marica contra el morfo de Chad de VitruvioView attachment 58043

Yo legítimamente quiero cuerda ahora : se siente autista
[USUARIO = 1527] @Vitruvian [/ USUARIO] tu forma me da ganas de suicidarme JFL View attachment 58044
[/CITAR]

Good look, mewing help you.

Just show how the emphasis on maxilla because of mewing(pushing your maxilla) is cope, it is actually all about the mandible. They are interrelated but above all strong jaw is king.
Mewing is just having correct tongue posture Mike says it's not a miracle maker, people just think it will fix everything wrong with their mandible which is not true it might help
It's not bad to the point where it failos you completely and make you look deformed. A genioplasty is one of those surgeries that fix this extemely well. I have seen an insane before/after on lookism earlier this year on the looksmaxing section and the dude ascended hard with 8mm of movement.
You think I would ascend if my chin looked like the morph ?

that bump on your nose is the point where your entire face down swings. I think the forward head posture causes the face to grow this way.

that bump on your nose is the point where your entire face down swings. I think the forward head posture causes the face to grow this way.
So I need to fix my head posture ?

You look good in both brah

So I need to fix my head posture ?
I dont know Im just saying i see this exact same nose bridge, skull, chin combo on people. It seems to come as a package. And doesnt have one pheno type it shows up in which makes me think its not the way the face/skull was genetically designed to grow. Posture should be fixed regardless because its the right way.

Just show how the emphasis on maxilla because of mewing(pushing your maxilla) is cope, it is actually all about the mandible. They are interrelated but above all strong jaw is king.
I've got a decent chin but shit maxilla from mouth breathing, does that mean mewing can be cope fuel?

I dont know Im just saying i see this exact same nose bridge, skull, chin combo on people. It seems to come as a package. And doesnt have one pheno type it shows up in which makes me think its not the way the face/skull was genetically designed to grow. Posture should be fixed regardless because its the right way.
Do you think that combo looks bad in some way ?
I was never a big fan of a straight nose bridge, I think the bump adds some macho in my face not making it too feminine so I don't look like a total bitch, and it doesn't take points away imo ofcourse.
I've got a decent chin but shit maxilla from mouth breathing, does that mean mewing can be cope fuel?
Mewing works, it's not a miracle but the act of correct tongue posture and how the human body should breathe when not exercising. Yes you should 100% do it

You're actually right. Younger, I had a button upturned small nose and a normal chin. Later (during puberty), everything started to grow downwards, my eye support started to become shittier, my nose became hooked, my chin was receding, my face became longer (had a compact midface, now it's kinda long). I was basically the posterboy of the prettyboy pheno when I was a child. Now, I'm relatively ugly.

You're actually right. Younger, I had a button upturned small nose and a normal chin. Later (during puberty), everything started to grow downwards, my eye support started to become shittier, my nose became hooked, my chin was receding, my face became longer (had a compact midface, now it's kinda long). I was basically the posterboy of the prettyboy pheno when I was a child. Now, I'm relatively ugly.
This might be true in some way, I have a selfie of me when I was 14 or 15 and used to mouthbreathe, then I found out about looksmaxing, I looked like an absolute incel, long face, upper eyelid exposure, asymmetric lips, asymmetric nose, asymmetric jawline, I somehow managed to correct my nose, eyes, lips, jawline and now what's leftover is my fucked up chin
I don't think the bump on the nose has to do anything with the down swing I have. Since the nose runs in the family and is actually one of our best facial features, this guy has a straight nose bridge and has a big down swing on his facial region

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Guest
long face is not preferred but wont stop chad