If only i was more alpha back then...

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
but i wasn't so its over now :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Darkeningstar, Kaari and 2 others
You're not anywhere close to being alpha now.
cope. i was more alpha with my oneitis than i was with my old one but it didnt matter because i wasnt in her looks range :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Kaari
Fucking losers, for real

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Deleted member 84615 and Kaari

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, Deleted member 84615 and Kaari
42A3E012 7038 4F6C A567 83C6D340AC2E
alpha looks buddy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
be sigma

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mandibular and Deleted member 84615
cope. i was more alpha with my oneitis than i was with my old one but it didnt matter because i wasnt in her looks range :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:.
So... in your worldview and alpha goes up to a girl. Does what you do. And then gets brutally REJECTED, RIDICULED, gets called PET NAMES and then GHOSTED. Afterwards becomes a slobbering mess, cries and cries on some incel forum. All the while thinking how he could have maybe if he simped enough that he could at least be some MTB's friend.

What part of this sounds like an alpha to you? Can you please explain better?

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent
Alpha=looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and Freixel
I regret a lot of things in the past

You mog, Greek God.

do. And then gets brutally REJECTED, RIDICULED, gets called PET NAMES and then GHOSTED
this is so real....especially the pet names part. even my old oneitis respected me more and she was my age :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Afterwards becomes a slobbering mess, cries and cries on some incel forum
i mean, most guys in my country, had they been in my place, they would be doing hard drugs or heavy drinking to cope which would looksmin them more

. All the while thinking how he could have maybe if he simped enough that he could at least be some MTB's friend.
i could have at least made out with her tbh ngl and she is stacy in my country

What part of this sounds like an alpha to you? Can you please explain better?
you are right. i wasnt alpha enough. if i was more alpha,then, when i met my oneitis and saw how toxic she was i should have ended it with her right there in a civil way ofc. i shouldnt have let her drag me along the way she did.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
this is so real....especially the pet names part. even my old oneitis respected me more and she was my age :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

i mean, most guys in my country, had they been in my place, they would be doing hard drugs or heavy drinking to cope which would looksmin them more

i could have at least made out with her tbh ngl and she is stacy in my country

you are right. i wasnt alpha enough. if i was more alpha,then, when i met my oneitis and saw how toxic she was i should have ended it with her right there in a civil way ofc. i shouldnt have let her drag me along the way she did.
Yes. You are very correct this time.

And tbh, "most guys" in anywhere, won't be alpha; by definition. And I think Greece will have an even more fucked up ratio. So I wouldn't pay attention to what most guys are doing, at all.

Most people are sheep. And sheep get slaughtered.

Yes. You are very correct this time.
on which part?

And tbh, "most guys" in anywhere, won't be alpha; by definition. And I think Greece will have an even more fucked up ratio. So I wouldn't pay attention to what most guys are doing, at all.
most men cope really fucking hard lol. especially here were i live. and i never said anything about being alpha myself. i said being "more" alpha, meaning being less beta basically.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and omnilegent