If only there were nootropics to iq maxx

there are

• +1
Reactions: Ohwell 2.0
just go on keto diet, gym, dopamine detox, meditate and take modaninil, lions mane, ashwaganda, rhodiola rosea for 30 iq boost

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and zsombi
Semax, IDRA-21, Dihexa.. are all potent, my IQ goes up like 30 points

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile, IndraBC and Deleted member 5815
I wouldn't risk it especially if you have a fragile incel mind look at all these horror stories

Damn thanks for telling me that bro personally i dont take lions mane i just read online that its helpful, didnt know it was so bad

• Love it
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
TAK653 is in phase 2 of clinical trials and unproven to increase iq. Over for u
same mechanism of action as IDRA-21 (AMPAkine) but more selective

Damn thanks for telling me that bro personally i dont take lions mane i just read online that its helpful, didnt know it was so bad
most of these morons have taken way too high doses, even creatine can fuck u up in higher doses so just buy it. I use it since a year and nothing happened

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
TAK653 is in phase 2 of clinical trials and unproven to increase iq.
IQ measures obtained knowledge, how would a drug that supposedly increases mental processing capabilities, raise your knowledge? Literally impossible

• +1
Reactions: niggacum492139 and Deleted member 5815
IQ vitamins are harmful and should be banned. Why do you need them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
IQ vitamins are harmful and should be banned. Why do you need them?
no messing with your brain and making it do something it doesn't want to do is totally safe and wont cause strokes or dementia down the line

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
just read wikipedia

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
no messing with your brain and making it do something it doesn't want to do is totally safe and wont cause strokes or dementia down the line
They probably do raise non knowledge related cogantive capabilities but, like all drugs, will lead to tolerance, dependency, and unknown side effects that can ruin your life/mind irreversibly.

Never consume harmful drugs (harmful drugs are drugs that make you feel good)

IQ vitamins are extremely euphoric and epic, aka the most harmful type of drug I can think of. Some drugs like weed are fine since it makes you feel bad (paranoid/feel bad)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
They probably do raise non knowledge related cogantive capabilities but, like all drugs, will lead to tolerance, dependency, and unknown side effects that can ruin your life/mind irreversibly.

Never consume harmful drugs (harmful drugs are drugs that make you feel good)

IQ vitamins are extremely euphoric and epic, aka the most harmful type of drug I can think of. Some drugs like weed are fine since it makes you feel bad (paranoid/feel bad)
Stfu.

bromantane and lyrica are the best. anything else?