if only you were taller

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
i asked out girl i knew from high school on train today. she said i have boyfriend. i then asked whats his name. she took long to respind and then gave up the lie and bluntly said, 'sorry i dont like short guys, if you were taller definetely tho'. i faked a laugh and said 'haha all good' as i walked away to the next carriage. there were just some old ppl nearby staring at me, i think they were holding in their laughter. i wouldnt have done this if there were more ppl, idc what some random old ppl think lmao.

this world is not fair. the string thrive whilst the weak suffer. i must take this experience as fuel to ascend even harder. i look forward to the day she regrets rejecting me.

this is the last day, from here, i rise.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 1901 and 9 others
Dude rhe fuck!!!!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Height?

• +1
Jesus is laughing at you as we speak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 15854
How tall r u? What was her psl what’s ur psl?
All this matters boyo

• +1
How tall r u? What was her psl what’s ur psl?
All this matters boyo
im not good at rating, she was 1 inch shorter than me and becky face i believe, but good ascension potential imo. my face isnt that good yet either, but i had bit of pump from pullups on train and tight shirt, so thought id try my luck. this is how i look, i was hunter eye squintfrauding when talking to her also jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Boef, litaz, Splinter901 and 4 others
im not good at rating, she was 1 inch shorter than me and becky face i believe, but good ascension potential imo. my face isnt that good yet either, but i had bit of pump from pullups on train and tight shirt, so thought id try my luck. this is how i look, i was hunter eye squintfrauding when talking to her also jfl

Yup it’s face not height jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, litaz, Deleted member 24221 and 8 others
This fr happen?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 15854
it's so over for us short people bro...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 23554, AngryShortMale and 2 others
Sure if he was chadlite but if he was 6'3 he may have had a chance w that ltb
Yeah but come on u can’t be saying it’s all height unless you’ve already looksmaxxed. I only complain about height cause I’ve facially maxxed out.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: makeme183, Deleted member 15854 and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Also op your failos are you have a bird cel profile which means you need bimax and custom face implants also you need infra orbital rim projection.

Most importsnt thing find a way to fix dark peri ocular discolouration

• +1
Also op your failos are you have a bird cel profile which means you need bimax and custom face implants also you need infra orbital rim projection.

thnx bro, yeah i had extraction ortho and got cucked lol

i think i fix that from more undereye support, my undereye is boneless af

Not even. She was basically saying 'your not attractive to me'. Trust me -- plenty of tall guys are right here on this very board..

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183 and Deleted member 15854
i asked out girl i knew from high school on train today. she said i have boyfriend. i then asked whats his name. she took long to respind and then gave up the lie and bluntly said, 'sorry i dont like short guys, if you were taller definetely tho'. i faked a laugh and said 'haha all good' as i walked away to the next carriage. there were just some old ppl nearby staring at me, i think they were holding in their laughter. i wouldnt have done this if there were more ppl, idc what some random old ppl think lmao.

this world is not fair. the string thrive whilst the weak suffer. i must take this experience as fuel to ascend even harder. i look forward to the day she regrets rejecting me.

this is the last day, from here, i rise.

ive only been rejected for my height twice (5'10) and it traumatises me more than any other reason because you feel like its out of your control but its whatever, some people have shit ugly retarded faces ill take looking normal over that

• +1
Didn't read but I hope I'll grow a centimeter or three this year

• +1

can i just do genio or jaw implant/filler for birdcel profile? idk if i want to do bimax

Yup it’s face not height jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
B R U T A L

• +1
6 1, its so over man
i will find you and snap your neck no matter what shithole you live in i will find you for faking being a manlet you’re a dead man

edit: okay you were joking were good

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Over for us shortcels. There’s no point in even trying until we are tall. Girls view us how we view fat black girls, except we can’t control our height

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, bloomercel, litaz and 2 others
Just get LL bro

• +1

dude if u soft looksmax and the most important (main reason she rejected u tbh) act like a NT not making weird shit faces and squinting, you will "slay"

• JFL
Over for us shortcels. There’s no point in even trying until we are tall. Girls view us how we view fat black girls, except we can’t control our height
that's very sad idk why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
wear lifts bro

or maybe ll idk