If .org became a battle royale who would win?

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Scenario: All of .org is dropped on an island. Last one standing wins, food and water are not needed to be accounted for.

Who would win? Would people form teams? What would they be? Who would go first?

Personally, I don't think i'd win but Id remain for a while due to the fact that I'm physically larger and faster than most users objectively, especially considering avg org user age is like 15 now.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, 6PSLcel, Yliaster and 3 others
the normies and subhumans would team up to ride the htns plus first

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Melly, mayo mogger and 4 others
me. The other close ones would be any ogre or extremely athletic users.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and TechnoBoss
I’m known to be fast irl and I have good aim id just throw rocks at fags

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Ascеnd, noobs and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, NoReedemingFeature, Jova and 2 others
Nobody would win id rape everyone then kill myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Roiy, Jova and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
me. The other close ones would be any ogre or extremely athletic users.
you wouldn’t last a day with those subhuman genetics of yours, Chads would win prolly

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and ChadL1te
I'm thinking ab it, it would be funny as fuck ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, WanderingBurro and ChadL1te
would atleast be in top 40 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ChadL1te
you wouldn’t last a day with those subhuman genetics of yours, Chads would win prolly
major cope & projection. What genetics of mine would prohibit me from lasting I’m unironically naturally athletic and I’m not manlet/turbo weak/turbo framecel, etc cope.
would you form alliance with me
Yes if you wouldn’t backstab

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
I would win.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, 97baHater and ChadL1te
I'm thinking ab it, it would be funny as fuck ngl
yeah it would be pure chaos, most users here are bitchmade and wouldn't have a mental strength to be violent. Id go on a rampge

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
major cope & projection. What genetics of mine would prohibit me from lasting I’m unironically naturally athletic and I’m not manlet/turbo weak/turbo framecel, etc cope
My fault thought you were giga weak like me and turbo manlet like me, also a framecel like me, did I mention being turbo manlet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and ey88
Probably me, maybe @ConfusedBolivian bc hes strong,
I’d probably put @kafirkilla88 up there then tbh.
My fault thought you were giga weak like me and turbo manlet like me, also a framecel like me, did I mention being turbo manlet?
how tall are u? I’d put up some roided up or turbo fast manlets from here in top 10. @nigtard is a manlet who runs a 10.49 100M

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, 97baHater, PeakIncels and 1 other person
The indians would win, they'd all teamup and just outnumber everyone else, then they'd turn on each other and one would remain excpet one wouldn't remain because i would be lurking in the shadows and would headshot the last jeet and claim victory for the aryan pakistanis!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, lemonnz, ChadL1te and 1 other person
all the big roided up guys would be easy targets tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ChadL1te and ElTruecel
The indians would win, they'd all teamup and just outnumber everyone else, then they'd turn on each other and one would remain excpet one wouldn't remain because i would be lurking in the shadows and would headshot the last jeet and claim victory for the aryan pakistanis!
I think I'd be able to form a decent team, I usually can take charge in school projects or sports teams if needed

major cope & projection. What genetics of mine would prohibit me from lasting I’m unironically naturally athletic and I’m not manlet/turbo weak/turbo framecel, etc cope.

Yes if you wouldn’t backstab
then you lose, of course i'd say no i won't backstab then i backstab last second

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and ChadL1te
  • JFL
Reactions: narcomogs
all the big roided up guys would be easy targets tbh
roid fags would gas out easily. Someone like Loox would tire out from walking and die pretty early.

The best shot is for any genuine athletes on this forum. @nigtard despite being KHHV is a genuine athlete he’d do well @97baHater

• +1
Reactions: Jova and 97baHater
yeah it would be pure chaos, most users here are bitchmade and wouldn't have a mental strength to be violent. Id go on a rampge
exactly, plus just imagine faggots screaming or singing blackpill curse n shi funny AF😭

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
I think I'd be able to form a decent team, I usually can take charge in school projects or sports teams if needed
indians outnumber everyone 500-1 JFL, you ain't doing shit buddy boyo, the moment a jeet spots you, 1000 of them are running after you and your little tiny group and smothering you to death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and ChadL1te
@Gengar pin perhaps? could turn into a interesting thread

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and JohnDoe
Scenario: All of .org is dropped on an island. Last one standing wins, food and water are not needed to be accounted for.

Who would win? Would people form teams? What would they be? Who would go first?

Personally, I don't think i'd win but Id remain for a while due to the fact that I'm physically larger and faster than most users objectively, especially considering avg org user age is like 15 now.
I wouldn't fare well, hgh didn't give me any size, only joint problems :feelsping:

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and ChadL1te
I’m known to be fast irl and I have good aim id just throw rocks at fags
IMG 0696

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, iblamechico, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
He’s a sodomite

What if I started to create gunpowder and started getting materials from the ocean to make a gun for myself
I doubt you'd be able to do that, I could see a spear or something

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
realistically me

• Hmm...
"Realistically me"

Dude thinks he's special jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingNash, Jova, ElTruecel and 2 others
@tombradylover would say @FrameMaxxxer , and he'd help him until it's the 2 of em left and he'd kill himself in the end

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@SyrianPsycho with his tiktokcel army

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, ElTruecel and ChadL1te
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
realistically the competent few individuals who know how to and start making weapons with a small group, that small group will just conquer everyone because weapons vs no weapons is just no contest.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, PlayersGetPlayed, ChadL1te and 1 other person
what if i just hide

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
He'd be one of the first to go lol, he'd be recognized by everyone and he's hated by most here
probably gets raped to death by the oldfag greycels :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and ChadL1te
Jordan Barrett is lurking here somewhere, so he'd win naturally since 90% of indians here would die for him.

• JFL
Reactions: Melly and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
Jordan Barrett is lurking here somewhere, so he'd win naturally since 90% of indians here would die for him.
no lol hes like 100lb i could end him in minutes

Fucking incels here saying "me" jfl. At least I have the humility to say I'd lose fs. I'd get obliterated by @Bojack.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and ElTruecel
what if it was like the hunger games but instead you need to post a slay thread to get sponsers

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
no lol hes like 100lb i could end him in minutes

This is you getting swarmed and raped by Indians before you could even touch Barrett

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and lemonnz

This is you getting swarmed and raped by Indians before you could even touch Barrett
JB would die early on lmfao hes a twig. No reason to support him in life or death

what if it was like the hunger games but instead you need to post a slay thread to get sponsers
Thats a cool idea but then @Clavicular @WishIwasChico would easily win