If Palestinians had Israel's tech and power, would they show no mercy towards Israel

D

Deleted member 13197

Kraken
Thinking abt @TsarTsar444 thread

Basically if the roles were reversed in the conflict right now, would Israel have been completely destroyed?

In the 20th century, the Muslims tried to attack Israel so many times and failed. All the Muslim countries are against Israel, Israel pretty much has to be cautious all the time. Israel has been pretty merciful to the Arab countries so far but if Muslim countries had this power, wouldn't they try to get rid of Israel completely to institute Sharia law?

I support Palestine but I'm trying to understand this, so don't start raging and losing your shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Adriana Lima and AlexAP
Yes, all Jews in Israel would have been killed already if the Palestinians had the same military strength as Israel.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 13197
Yes, all Jews in Israel would have been killed already if the Palestinians had the same military strength as Israel.
how sure are you about this

how sure are you about this
The Palestinians don't think Israel has a right to exist. The Hamas openly says Israel must be annihilated, and their maps don't show Israel, only Palestine.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Danish_Retard, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
and that would be a great thing to humanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, arabcelxxx, wernhervonbraun and 11 others
The Palestinians don't think Israel has a right to exist. The Hamas openly says Israel must be annihilated, and their maps don't show Israel, only Palestine.
why is Israel targeting kids and mosques then instead of directly going after the Hamas? Or is it more complicated than just that

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk

Basically if the roles were reversed in the conflict right now, would Israel have been completely destroyed?

In the 20th century, the Muslims tried to attack Israel so many times and failed. All the Muslim countries are against Israel, Israel pretty much has to be cautious all the time. Israel has been pretty merciful to the Arab countries so far but if Muslim countries had this power, wouldn't they try to get rid of Israel completely to institute Sharia law?

I support Palestine but I'm trying to understand this, so don't start raging and losing your shit
GOOD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Jews literally think everyone non-jewish as a subhuman animal. They would annihilate or even enslave the goyim if they had a chance. But jews wouldn't do something retarded like you said, they would carefully wait and plan for the annihilation of their enemies. Which is what they're doing both in middle east and in europe.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, .👽., Deleted member 6380 and 5 others
why is Israel targeting kids and mosques then instead of directly going after the Hamas? Or is it more complicated than just that
The Israeli army has killed a lot of Hamas people.

Don't know about mosques and kids and why they would do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
and that would be a great thing to humanity
Please respect the Jews, they made Rhinoplasty popular.
Rhino

Rhino1

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and chaddyboi66
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 13197

What happens to Palestine is unironically the playbook for what the jews want to do to the West (and the rest of the world) btw, ethnic replacement, genocide, seizing of resources, and enslavement of the goyim who resist their "gifts" of modernity usury and degeneracy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others

If someone broke into your home held you hostage killed ur grandma then you took the gun from them are you just gonna say “ok bro u can go on ur way no hard feelings”?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ThatDjangoWalk, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
a superior civilization should impose its will on the inferior with only the interest of its people in mind

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13713, Deleted member 13197 and aklifaal
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
If someone broke into your home held you hostage killed ur grandma then you took the gun from them are you just gonna say “ok bro u can go on ur way no hard feelings”?
I’m assuming that in this scenario, the Jews are the guy who broke into my house and I’m the Arab. So you’re pretty much saying that the Jews tormented Arabs throughout history, can you elab on this or send sources? Or is it too complicated to explain

I’m assuming that in this scenario, the Jews are the guy who broke into my house and I’m the Arab. So you’re pretty much saying that the Jews tormented Arabs throughout history, can you elab on this or send sources? Or is it too complicated to explain
Google Israeli settlements you’ll notice that they’ve been taking more and more land driving the people out who’ve been there for decades destroying homes killing children using the excuse they are hosting Gaza terrorists[lol].

Another example of mistreatment and the Zionist double standard is when two Israeli boys went missing they imprisoned hundreds of Palestines and not a word in the news was said.

Now when you realize that the Palestines were there for decades and the only Jews with a legitimate claim to live there who got along generally with the Muslims aren’t even the majority of the population in Israel[zionists, aka Eastern European converts.] you start to realize the zionists manipulated the holocaust to make western countries support them in their imperialistic ways claiming ownership of a country their ancestors[not really as Zionists are converts but they claim they’re.] were exiled from in biblical times. They’ve dug their claws into almost all western counties on earth and manipulate things from the shadows.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, turkproducer, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
Google Israeli settlements you’ll notice that they’ve been taking more and more land driving the people out who’ve been there for decades destroying homes killing children using the excuse they are hosting Gaza terrorists[lol].

Another example of mistreatment and the Zionist double standard is when two Israeli boys went missing they imprisoned hundreds of Palestines and not a word in the news was said.

Now when you realize that the Palestines were there for decades and the only Jews with a legitimate claim to live there who got along generally with the Muslims aren’t even the majority of the population in Israel[zionists, aka Eastern European converts.] you start to realize the zionists manipulated the holocaust to make western countries support them in their imperialistic ways claiming ownership of a country their ancestors[not really as Zionists are converts but they claim they’re.] were exiled from in biblical times. They’ve dug their claws into almost all western counties on earth and manipulate things from the shadows.
They are not converts, you need to have at least a specific percentage of jewish blood in you to be able to get jewish citizenship. You are regarded as being fully jewish from your maternal side, thats what matters

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
They are not converts, you need to have at least a specific percentage of jewish blood in you to be able to get jewish citizenship. You are regarded as being fully jewish from your maternal side, thats what matters
Nope
Anyone can convert to Judaism and move to Israel. And it’s not even maternal. My ex is half Jewish from her dad and still claimed Israeli citizenship. Anything from 1/8 to fully Jewish is fine

The only Muslim country that is actually fighting Isr*el is Iran. Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, etc are allied with Isr*el.

Rami: In your opinion, is there a plan to destroy Iran in the sane manner in which it happened with Iraq during the Gulf War?

Remer:
As you know, the Jews are numerically a very small minority. Their entire strength lies in the might of their organizations. That might rests first and foremost in the shrewdness and abitity to maneuver of those organizations, and also in the way they propagate historical forgeries and falsities, using their influence in the mass-media. With those historical forgeries and the falsities they propagate, the Jewish organizations enslave the souls of the non-Jews. To do that, they use, as we said before, the media they control, such as the cinema, the press, the television, the news agencies, the publishing houses etc.

On top of that, they control most political parties and political as well as non-political organizations. In the Arab society, the Israeli agents from the Jewish communities work like microbes; that is, they work from within, in order to decompose the organism of the nation, by exploiting its weaknesses. Under present-day circumstances, the Islamic movements play the part of antibodies striving to preserve the health of the nation.

The Islamic revival movement is today, to use a metaphor, the life-preserver of the respective peoples. It embodies a cultural revolution aiming at the liberation of culture, of the mass-media, of the language, of politics, and of education. The Islamic revival movement takes over the role of the lifepreserver, in order to save the Islamic nation from drowning in the sea of corruption of the Jewish organizations. In your countries nowadays the leading political, cultural and opinionmaking class is the product of western intellectual and cultural colonialism, which is strongly Jewish in its essence. The prevalence of the Jewish secret police in the West can be compared with diseases such as cancer, or AIDS. (Victor Ostrovsky, "Der Mossad", Hoffmann und Campe, 1991, p. 14: "The Israeli secret police can rely on an important and loyal support from the Jewish communities the world over. That is possible through a unique system of voluntary Jewish activists"). Inimical cells, disguised as antibodies belonging to the body, have penetrated the body. The organism trusts the disguised immunizing cells and has thus become defenseless against a viral attack. The organism dies.

The Islamic system of Persia is the only legitimate form of government of the muslim world, because it springs from the way the people think and expresses their will. The government of Sudan is like that, too. Khomeini did not seize power through a military coup, through sheer force, or through a partisan movement: his trump card was his spiritual power and the support of the people.

The Islamic system has remained stable in Iran even after the death of Khomeini and the change in the person of the leader and of the leadership group the only one to remain stable in the entire Islamic world.

On the contrary, the demise of the Shah meant at the same time the collapse of his regime, his artificial form of government, and his army. All that went to the dustbin of history. The same fate awaits the other regimes that prevail in the muslim world. Israel knows that very well.

She tries desperately to cause the wheel of history to stand still. However, any strike against Iran or against the growing Islamic movements, will cause the anger of the muslim masses to grow, and the fire of the Islamic revolution to ignite. Nobody will be able to suppress that revolution.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
The only thing I don't understand is why Americans are happy to pay with their tax dollars and their blood to fight for some country halfway across the world...

The only Muslim country that is actually fighting Isr*el is Iran. Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, etc are allied with Isr*el.

Rami: In your opinion, is there a plan to destroy Iran in the sane manner in which it happened with Iraq during the Gulf War?

Remer:
As you know, the Jews are numerically a very small minority. Their entire strength lies in the might of their organizations. That might rests first and foremost in the shrewdness and abitity to maneuver of those organizations, and also in the way they propagate historical forgeries and falsities, using their influence in the mass-media. With those historical forgeries and the falsities they propagate, the Jewish organizations enslave the souls of the non-Jews. To do that, they use, as we said before, the media they control, such as the cinema, the press, the television, the news agencies, the publishing houses etc.

On top of that, they control most political parties and political as well as non-political organizations. In the Arab society, the Israeli agents from the Jewish communities work like microbes; that is, they work from within, in order to decompose the organism of the nation, by exploiting its weaknesses. Under present-day circumstances, the Islamic movements play the part of antibodies striving to preserve the health of the nation.

The Islamic revival movement is today, to use a metaphor, the life-preserver of the respective peoples. It embodies a cultural revolution aiming at the liberation of culture, of the mass-media, of the language, of politics, and of education. The Islamic revival movement takes over the role of the lifepreserver, in order to save the Islamic nation from drowning in the sea of corruption of the Jewish organizations. In your countries nowadays the leading political, cultural and opinionmaking class is the product of western intellectual and cultural colonialism, which is strongly Jewish in its essence. The prevalence of the Jewish secret police in the West can be compared with diseases such as cancer, or AIDS. (Victor Ostrovsky, "Der Mossad", Hoffmann und Campe, 1991, p. 14: "The Israeli secret police can rely on an important and loyal support from the Jewish communities the world over. That is possible through a unique system of voluntary Jewish activists"). Inimical cells, disguised as antibodies belonging to the body, have penetrated the body. The organism trusts the disguised immunizing cells and has thus become defenseless against a viral attack. The organism dies.

The Islamic system of Persia is the only legitimate form of government of the muslim world, because it springs from the way the people think and expresses their will. The government of Sudan is like that, too. Khomeini did not seize power through a military coup, through sheer force, or through a partisan movement: his trump card was his spiritual power and the support of the people.

The Islamic system has remained stable in Iran even after the death of Khomeini and the change in the person of the leader and of the leadership group the only one to remain stable in the entire Islamic world.

On the contrary, the demise of the Shah meant at the same time the collapse of his regime, his artificial form of government, and his army. All that went to the dustbin of history. The same fate awaits the other regimes that prevail in the muslim world. Israel knows that very well.

She tries desperately to cause the wheel of history to stand still. However, any strike against Iran or against the growing Islamic movements, will cause the anger of the muslim masses to grow, and the fire of the Islamic revolution to ignite. Nobody will be able to suppress that revolution.
Do you believe he is Jewish?

• JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
download-88.jpg

@lutte
@WadlowMaxxing
Mahmoud literally looks like the jewish stereotype
true but what if he cut his hair, shaved, and took off the hat

also it didn't tag me for some reason

true but what if he cut his hair, shaved, and took off the hat

also it didn't tag me for some reason
I mean the guy on the right, look at his nose

• +1
just looks armenoid, jews are armenoid as well but he looks something out of the Caucasus
most European jews aren't armenoid though
they look generic Central European

• +1
No one is as evil as jews, palestinians are muslim they wouldnt dare to do such a thing

You must understand that Islamically speaking, if muslims recover the land they must, MUST, leave all the jews who earned their houses honestly (and not via settling) in their places. Not only that, they must let them rule by their own laws and scriptures in their streets, cities, etc, and if they pay a yearly tax (Jyziah, which is usually less than the tax muslims pay called Zakat, and usually only grown men should pay it if i'm not wrong), their men can avoid doing the military service and it gives them other several rights and ultimate protection by the muslim ruler. Like Umar Ibn Al Khattab, the companion of the Prophet did (alayhim a salat wa salam), when he conquered Jerusalem and made the jews go back to their homes there after having being kicked out by the Byzantines years prior. Or like the Andalusian spaniards did (this doesn't mean that there was no rift between them historically, but those are examples of when they were treated correctly)

I don't know what the Palestinians would do to the israelis after years of constant oppression tho, also i don't trust any arab country nowadays to be properly islamic and act on Sharia Law (to be honest i would not give any country the right to act somehow on Palestine except those who helped against the occupation via media or militarily like Turkey, Qatar, Iran and few here and there, maybe Pakistan for example, and of course, Palestinians earning full sovereignity)

I like this quote to define the conflict brother Toska, from Noam Chomsky: “You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all, but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.”

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13197 and ToursOverBoyo2020
You must understand that Islamically speaking, if muslims recover the land they must, MUST, leave all the jews who earned their houses honestly (and not via settling) in their places. Not only that, they must let them rule by their own laws and scriptures in their streets, cities, etc, and if they pay a yearly tax (Jyziah, which is usually less than the tax muslims pay called Zakat, and usually only grown men should pay it if i'm not wrong), their men can avoid doing the military service and it gives them other several rights and ultimate protection by the muslim ruler. Like Umar Ibn Al Khattab, the companion of the Prophet did (alayhim a salat wa salam), when he conquered Jerusalem and made the jews go back to their homes there after having being kicked out by the Byzantines years prior. Or like the Andalusian spaniards did (this doesn't mean that there was no rift between them historically, but those are examples of when they were treated correctly)

I don't know what the Palestinians would do to the israelis after years of constant oppression tho, also i don't trust any arab country nowadays to be properly islamic and act on Sharia Law (to be honest i would not give any country the right to act somehow on Palestine except those who helped against the occupation via media or militarily like Turkey, Qatar, Iran and few here and there, maybe Pakistan for example, and of course, Palestinians earning full sovereignity)

I like this quote to define the conflict brother Toska, from Noam Chomsky: “You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all, but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.”
I agree with you but there is no prospect of a Palestinian state. It is too long gone

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and ToursOverBoyo2020
a superior civilization should impose its will on the inferior with only the interest of its people in mind
lol @ having this edgy angst filled philosophy

just quell of humanity's natural variation & act like primitive peabrained chimps instead of progressing in any form:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Arabs would enslave the whole world if they could

They wouldn't show any mercy because their ideology is based on Sunni Islam. So when they get true power they will slaughter the Israelis like ISIS.

That's part of the Palestine-Israrl issue that can't be solved

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 756
ofc not and this is why i support israel