If penis enlargement works...

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
Why does r/smalldickproblems still exist?

• +1
Reactions: TommyElevenToes
worst argument ever / 10

if going to the gym works, why do fat people exist?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2012 and 13 others
cause they are lazy fucks and just coping how dangerous it is
but i understand them
i wouldnt have motivation to go from 4 to 6 inches too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, mewcoper, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
worst argument ever / 10

if going to the gym works, why do fat people exist?
The thing is fat people know that if they go to the gym they ll get slimmer but are just lazy

The people on sdp, are they aware that such a solution exists and they are lazy, or they actually don't know and suffer needlessly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
cause they are lazy fucks and just coping how dangerous it is
but i understand them
i wouldnt have motivation to go from 4 to 6 inches too
I mean if I was 4 inches I d put even a decade of effort if necessary to go to 6

Hell I am 5.5 and am willing to put a decade if needed to go to 6.5 or 7, but if I was 4 I d be working on this every day

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, mewcoper, fogdart and 3 others
if LL does exist, why are people so short?
if looksmaxxing exists, why are there so many ugly people?
If OP is such a cock sucker, why hasnt he sucked my dick yet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2012 and 10 others
I mean if I was 4 inches I d put even a decade of effort if necessary to go to 6

Hell I am 5.5 and am willing to put a decade if needed to go to 6.5 or 7, but if I was 4 I d be working on this every day
everybody can get 2 inches

I know people from pegym who gained 2 inches in less than a year

how long it will take

well

genes and knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, mewcoper, LowTierNormie and 4 others
same with the manlet subreddit if you talk about lifts or posture or LL they´ll ban you because they don´t want a solution they want to feel like a victim

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, WadlowMaxxing, LowTierNormie and 4 others
Some of them are legit 3x3

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
if LL does exist, why are people so short?
if looksmaxxing exists, why are there so many ugly people?
If OP is such a cock sucker, why hasnt he sucked my dick yet?
Keep barking, I know it is tough when you hear your momma moaning with so much pleasure

It's not my fault your biological dad is a cuck and gave you a 2 incher

If the whore that spat you had brains I d have been your original daddy, but you ll have a lil sibling no worries

• +1
Reactions: TommyElevenToes
it takes tons of dedication which isn't to be taken for granted + a lot of them have too small stats to make pe worthwhile

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, diggbicc, TommyElevenToes and 1 other person
extenders seem to be legit, but if you have 4inch bonepressed, you won't get over 5inches

Gsesehsh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, TommyElevenToes and Deleted member 10449
everybody can get 2 inches

I know people from pegym who gained 2 inches in less than a year

how long it will take

well

genes and knowledge
For me even one inch in 2 years would be more than satisfying, 2 inches in 1 year now that is mind blowing

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10524, TommyElevenToes and 1 other person
Lazy shitters my guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 2748 and Deleted member 10449
they sent me photo progress proof in pms
go to pegym
1 inch in 1 year is not even anything close to mincdblowing
2 inches in 1 year doing what exercises ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
"I know people from PEGYM" as if you fuckers have accurate stats on dudes dickmaxxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
2 inches in 1 year doing what exercises ?
I know one new user echieved it in 10 months doing manuals which is pretty fucking mindblowing
but basically all of them doin same shit as me
not focusing on length exercises just ADS/ hanging
and the most importantly
doing girth routines during length and taking 2 weeks long breaks when hitting plateu there was a reason for it but i never got into theory i dont care im just there to gain size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
The thing is fat people know that if they go to the gym they ll get slimmer but are just lazy

The people on sdp, are they aware that such a solution exists and they are lazy, or they actually don't know and suffer needlessly?
I've half assed the JP90 routine & gain .3in in a couple months lol

it's real

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10449 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Aren’t the gains only temporary? and also it can give you serious ED

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
girth right?
nah, length

not sure if it was mainly through better EQ but it's happened. I need to look into what's good for girth bc I'm happy with the length despite everyone on here allegedly having 8 inch dicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 10449
I know one new user echieved it in 10 months doing manuals which is pretty fucking mindblowing
but basically all of them doin same shit as me
not focusing on length exercises just ADS/ hanging
and the most importantly
doing girth routines during length and taking 2 weeks long breaks when hitting plateu there was a reason for it but i never got into theory i dont care im just there to gain size
do you think i can make even some small gains from 20m manual stretching daily ? i know that ideally you would need to do stretching + jelqing, but jelqing kinda tricky to do and i can't be arsed to do it tbh

• +1
if you dont injure yourself it only makes your EQ way better and helps you with preejaculation

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tom2004 and Deleted member 10449
i don't get this tbh, half of PE is about improving erection quality jfl

this statement is like the whole anti-vaxxers & autism thing tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 10449
do you think i can make even some small gains from 20m manual stretching daily ? i know that ideally you would need to do stretching + jelqing, but jelqing kinda tricky to do and i can't be arsed to do it tbh
I never stretched for length but 20 years veteran m9ter says that everyone can gain up to 1 inch length with manuals only

nah, length

not sure if it was mainly through better EQ but it's happened. I need to look into what's good for girth bc I'm happy with the length despite everyone on here allegedly having 8 inch dicks
lol how about girth JP90 is girth focused routine for length its time under pressure= gains thats why extender/ADS wins for length

im to lazy to do it and i know about it for about 4 and a half years

• +1
nah, length

You are understating bro, average here is 10x11 and 6'5 height with 22 bideltoid

btw yea gains disappear if you stop right away we call process about maintaining your gains "cementing" you need about half a year of work after achieving your goal for it to stay same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
lol how about girth JP90 is girth focused routine for length its time under pressure= gains thats why extender/ADS wins for length
nah users have reported length from JP90 too

I jelq too but I usually just tack it on the end of the routine

you seem knowledgeable, give me advice on a routine mainly for girth with some length gains

• +1

Imo, it's like asking if people are aware of PS in a looks oriented forum. Of course they're aware.

• +1
nah users have reported length from JP90 too

I jelq too but I usually just tack it on the end of the routine
yeah I know but its girth focused routine so im asking

• +1
you seem knowledgeable, give me advice on a routine mainly for girth with some length gains
I never did anything length focused I find length focused exercises like s2s way too boring, so I only used extender, never even tried hanging yet
for girth after jp90 I started doing some modified jelqs (not those basic ones they are outdated and not recommended anymore) you can find list in monster girth on r/ajeqlforyou reddit and combine it with clamping
It's called diamond method people are gaining 0.5 even in 3 months from it
I never gained anything like that tho most I gained in 3 months was prolly like 0.3
still really quick gains when I started I was aiming for 0.2 girth gain a year

BUT FIRST DO JP90 for conditioning
I started with jp90 and cheap vacuum cup extender from ebay 2 hours a day and been adding 30 minutes a week up to 6 hours a day

I would go to pegym and create your progress log a lot of helpful people
there are some legit users on reddit too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536

A good portion of the gains are permanent but you need maintenance to keep everything.
ED only in case of overtraining/injury. Most report an increased erection quality with manual exercises alone.
I'm a believer in PE and I just need to make the commitment to incorporate it in my daily routine. Hard to believe that literally thousands of guys are just larping on PE forums for 20 years.

Why does r/smalldickproblems still exist?
It does not work for everybody. I reckon it's a genetic potential that u need to have in the first place but did not reach for whatever reason.

• +1
It does not work for everybody. I reckon it's a genetic potential that u need to have in the first place but did not reach for whatever reason.
@to_stop_da_cope is this true??

Keep barking, I know it is tough when you hear your momma moaning with so much pleasure

It's not my fault your biological dad is a cuck and gave you a 2 incher

If the whore that spat you had brains I d have been your original daddy, but you ll have a lil sibling no worries
my feces are more nutritious than the food your parents get on your plate after a hard day of work

Because evidence of PE's efficacy is scant and inconsistent at best. The risks are also not worth the rewards. There are numerous guys who have injured their dicks and developed Peyronie's disease as a result. Would you rather have a working small/average dick or a shrinked dick from Peyronie's ?

Last edited:
Because evidence of PE's efficacy is scant and inconsistent at best. The risks are also not work the rewards. There are numerous guys who have injured their dicks and developed Peyronie's disease as a result. Would you rather have a working small/average dick or a shrinked dick from Peyronie's ?
So some people claim damage other are claiming erection improvement

Go figure

So some people claim damage other are claiming erection improvement

Go figure
I've said before that the risks are not worth the rewards. It's the same reason why people don't rape Stacies - you can succeed and nobody would ever find out, but if you're caught, it's over for your life.

• +1