If personality mattered, I would be Chad

i hear voices

i hear voices

I’ll Cut your head Off with a Husqvarna
Imagine how perfect the world would be if having a good personality was the most attractive thing about you, I would be getting so much pussy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, nathan, ambi and 2 others
Wish I had a good personality

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, nathan, Hyperborean Citizen and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, nathan, Hyperborean Citizen and 2 others
Imagine how perfect the world would be if having a good personality was the most attractive thing about you, I would be getting so much pussy
thats the exact reason why its not personality, anyone can change their personality, not everyone can change their looks, something changeable wont translate to offspring and doesnt give good accurate indicators about your biology

your cringe avi and signature beg to differ

jfl kys lol you would not be chad

"2nd most based" you're a spastic faggot and you're talking about being cringe
ofc the fag has to point out my signature

your signature is so edge cringe like people have to laugh their asses off jfl at u bro

ofc the fag has to point out my signature

your signature is so edge cringe like people have to laugh their asses off jfl at u bro
dnr faggot ramblings

keep twisting bro everyone would agree with my statement

u cant make a of me you already made yourself one by that cringe avi and signature :forcedsmile:
no one thinks its cringe besides faggots which is a pattern that is found in people who have a problem with me.

"keep twisting bro everyone would agree with my statement":soy:

no one thinks its cringe besides faggots which is a pattern that is found in people who have a problem with me.

dude you are retarded right? you claim to be chad if personality mattered and at the same time u wanna chop peoples head

sure your personality is great and definitely not one of a wannabe psychopath jfl

keep twisting bro everyone would agree with my statement

u cant make a of me you already made yourself one by that cringe avi and signature :forcedsmile:

how about yuo both make out for me little doggies

2023cel typing nonsense
Screenshot 2024 07 10 at 54752PM

shut up repcel nigger

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Your post count says otherwise!

• +1
Reactions: nathan
if personality mattered then you'd still be on this site JFL.

Brutal post to rep ratio