If racemixing is so bad

murdah

murdah

Kraken
IMG 1786 IMG 1785 IMG 1788 IMG 1787 Then why is the most attractive woman a mixed race person? :feelshah: Checkmate, Sfcels.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Imretarded?, deadstock and 4 others
what is she mixed as, looks fully portuguese to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thvg and murdah
what is she mixed as, looks fully portuguese to me
Lima is of Portuguese, Native Brazilian, African, Japanese, Swiss, and West Indian descent. She personally identifies as Afro-Brazilian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Imretarded?, nope and 4 others
Lima is of Portuguese, Native Brazilian, African, Japanese, Swiss, and West Indian
her ass is a whole group project wtf

• JFL
Reactions: watah, WatermelonLover, emo and 4 others

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, lowtiernormiechad and murdah
her ass is a whole group project wtf
Luckily shes of brazilian nationality, she would be an amerimutt with zero identity otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: manletropemaxxer and mnbvcxz
Lima is of Portuguese, Native Brazilian, African, Japanese, Swiss, and West Indian descent. She personally identifies as Afro-Brazilian.
A lot of different ethnicities is the best type of mix. 50/50's can look alright sometimes but 75/25 or a massive mix (like Lima) is the best.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, bananasslayer and murdah
This is the best type of mix. 50/50's can look alright sometimes but 75/25 or a massive mix is the best.
Yes 75/25 is the best mix, that’s why castizos/castizas are renown as attractive and oftentimes have attractive results

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, bananasslayer and perpetuallytired

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
Luckily shes of brazilian nationality, she would be an amerimutt with zero identity otherwise.
True, mixed race mutts in any other country won’t be able to belong anywhere but I think if you look good enough people wouldn’t care about that

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer, try2beme, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
Yes 75/25 is the best mix, that’s why castizos/castizas are renown as attractive and oftentimes have attractive results
Ur mixed right? What mix are you?

• +1
Kinda jealous. U gotta better combo than me. I got fucking curry and white. R u 50/50?
Indian and white isn’t bad, anything mixed with white is solid. Imagine being a blasian :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Mutts are a current trend

Used to be pale white people in the early 2000s then tanned white people pre 90s now its ethnic ambiguous ppl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bananasslayer, jué, emo and 2 others
Mutts are a current trend

Used to be pale white people in the early 2000s then tanned white people pre 90s now its ethnic ambiguous ppl
Maybe in America.

In the nt hellhole of Australia it's white NT gymcell. Fucking NT MTN's who are gymcelled pull more than CL's. We're just as braindead as the U.K in regards to aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and murdah
Maybe in America.

In the nt hellhole of Australia it's white NT gymcell. Fucking NT MTN's who are gymcelled pull more than CL's. We're just as braindead as the U.K in regards to aesthetics.
UK and America, mixed people are considered very attractive and exotic.

Maybe in America.

In the uk my pheno saved me at my ugliest point
London specifically

• JFL
UK and America, mixed people are considered very attractive and exotic.
I mean they are exotic here but white halo is insane in Australia.

• +1
Racemixing is shit.Lima is mostly european med

• Hmm...
Who cares if she's Lebanese, it's obvious the girl is mostly European, what's your point? that a nigger ogre and an ugly white bitch can create a psl god 9?:lul:
Point is racemixing isn’t as bad as sfcels claim:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer and jué
Whites, blacks, Asians, I think generalizing is bullshit, clearly in each race there is someone attractive, but just because there is 1 does not mean that everyone will be attractive
Even aboriginals?

• JFL
Reactions: jué
another good thread from the mulatto king

• JFL