If roping was as simple as just disappearing,

D

Deleted member 78221

Neurodivergent
I'm sure 50% of the population would do it, there's no hope for some people. But they keep living day to day because they're scared of death

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, 6PSLcel, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
No they wouldn't, don't project your depression on us normal people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, albe.ORG and Deleted member 78221
No they wouldn't, don't project your depression on us normal people
a lot of people live day to day endlessly until they eventually die, if there was an easy way out I'm sure they'll take it

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
suffering is a big part of life, deal with it

Scared to die is an instinct God has put in humans so that we strive to survive even if we face hardships, he wants us to live. But some people kill this instinct and rope.

I'm sure 50% of the population would do it, there's no hope for some people. But they keep living day to day because they're scared of death
Never rope. Nothing can be worse than roping. No matter how bad life is at least you can dedicate yourself to something and do it the fullest. No matter how ugly short or autistic you are, the opportunity to moneymax and do drugs with prostitutes still exists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
I always picture this hypothetical scenario where drugstores from all over the world start selling suicide pills by, let's say, 2 bucks. Imagine how many people would buy it. More than we think!

Normies (and also many bluepilled blackpillers, the irony...), lacking empathy as always, bash people that commit suicide and call them cowards, which is a paradox, since the survival instinct is the greastest feeling ever (more than motherly/fatherly love), so if you succeed in commiting suicide, you managed to surpass that feeling, which is the anthitesis of a coward.

• +1
If there was a button which you click and you are dead, 99% would be dead. Most people want to die when they had bad day at work.

I've often fantasised about disappearing from society, wiping my identity. It's a similar phenomena in Japan where individuals completely leave their lives and identity behind and become a new person.

• +1