If she doesn’t fuck on the first date it’s over

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Ideally, you should AT LEAST receive a blowjob, or something along those lines. Bare minimum.

But honestly, if she’s not DTF on the first date, she is simply not attracted to you.

The way the date goes is irrelevant, pick her up with your car, pay her food and all that courting stuff maybe slightly increases your chances if you are at least HTN but below that it won’t help.

Dates are free food, attention and ego fulfilling for girls anyways, especially the ones that are taken with sub chads.

Don’t be a cuck and don’t waste your time and money over chasing whores, if they don’t budge now they will not budge in the future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, hypernormie, TheLookInYourEyes and 7 others
Ideally, you should AT LEAST receive a blowjob, or something along those lines. Bare minimum.

But honestly, if she’s not DTF on the first date, she is simply not attracted to you.

The way the date goes is irrelevant, pick her up with your car, pay her food and all that courting stuff maybe slightly increases your chances if you are at least HTN but below that it won’t help.

Dates are free food, attention and ego fulfilling for girls anyways, especially the ones that are taken with sub chads.

Don’t be a cuck and don’t waste your time and money over chasing whores, if they don’t budge now they will not budge in the future.
Water

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, WishIwasChico and chadmanlet04
Lol yeah I’m just citing incel rage because I just got home from a date where the bitch only gave me a hug and allowed me to touch her thighs during the car ride

I paid for the food but she paid for coffee and the parking space cost, but I also picked her up and drove her around

Now I’m gonna jerk off because I literally sat through traffic with blue balls

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
nah i’ll wait if the girl is a virgin (only met 1 girl like this) but if she’s not then fuck i look like waiting for when she didn’t make others wait

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

How do I date without spending money ?

Lol yeah I’m just citing incel rage because I just got home from a date where the bitch only gave me a hug and allowed me to touch her thighs during the car ride

I paid for the food but she paid for coffee and the parking space cost, but I also picked her up and drove her around

Now I’m gonna jerk off because I literally sat through traffic with blue balls
better than vast majority of guys
who pay for everything and get nothing first 6 dates

• JFL
nah i’ll wait if the girl is a virgin (only met 1 girl like this) but if she’s not then fuck i look like waiting for when she didn’t make others wait

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
legit

aint got time to wait if she aint fucking then stop wasting your time and get another one

the female that aint fucking can go to the back of the line

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, WishIwasChico and autistic_tendencies
legit

aint got time to wait if she aint fucking then stop wasting your time and get another one

the female that aint fucking can go to the back of the line

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and traveler

Does it matter on how you two met? I agree with Tinder, but for example if it's a cold approach I wouldn't say.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and chadmanlet04
Wait while you're fucking other chicks on the side. Once the wait is over, pump and dump the bitch. That will teach her for wasting your time.
Unless she is a legit virgin religious Stacy, then waiting is justified.

Idk why you guys bumped this thread but I fucked her on the second date so it’s all good

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and hypernormie
I had one girl not fuck me on the first date once but she told me it’s because she didn’t want me to think she was a whore

So I invited her over the next day and fucked her

Women are retarded

over if u waiting

• JFL