if she won't have sex on first date, DUMP HER

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
Whether it’s a man or a woman, they’ve all got it wrong.

Women always use the morality of “No sex on the first date” as a defensive tool to protect their status, boost their status, or screen out the men from the boys.

Men mistakenly believe this ignorance and either romanticize the logical consequences (and believe there are “good girls” and there are “whores”) or become a slave to the idea and try to pull others into their sad ignorance.

Either way, it’s a wrong view.

All women have within them both a whore and a virgin mother. Some women express the former more than the latter, but do not be deceived. They all love sex. Rough sex. Dirty sexy. With hot men.

And they don’t mind having it on the first date if you’re the right guy.

One big step to take in that direction is to stop believing that a beautiful, classy, sophisticated, and conservative woman won’t suck some big dick a few hours after meeting you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Bloatedcelbag, bourgeoizyzz and 14 others
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, shikataganai, sickdawgie and 2 others
What if I'm the one who does not want sex in the first date

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, watah, sickdawgie and 10 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, bourgeoizyzz, watah and 5 others
“One big step to take in that direction is to stop believing that a beautiful, classy, sophisticated, and conservative woman won’t suck some big dick a few hours after meeting you.”

This is something I’ve learnt over the years, no matter how innocent she looks or classy, the more of a dirty whore she is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, \/orman, Chadeep and 2 others
All women are whores, from the most traditional looking to the most self-confessed slutty ones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, \/orman, Chadeep and 3 others
“One big step to take in that direction is to stop believing that a beautiful, classy, sophisticated, and conservative woman won’t suck some big dick a few hours after meeting you.”

This is something I’ve learnt over the years, no matter how innocent she looks or classy, the more of a dirty whore she is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shikataganai, Chadeep, Sodoku and 5 others

he who does not see for himself, will not know. all these women who set themselves up to high standards blah blah they are worse than those whores who suck dick in the club for one drink

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: \/orman, Chadeep, Sodoku and 3 others
no sex on first date=you wont see or hear from her again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Catawampus, \/orman, Chadeep and 5 others
he who does not see for himself, will not know. all these women who set themselves up to high standards blah blah they are worse than those whores who suck dick in the club for one drink
Based thread.

Also this niggas who didnt get sex on the first date, usually end up believing that is the case for all males that met her.

Wronggg !

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus, \/orman, 3links2 and 4 others
Your entire argument is based on this

It's bullshit tbh. There do exist women out there who hold themselves out. Maybe not in Whore central America, but for sure in other areas of the world

Hot Avi BTW
IMG 1421
IMG 1420
IMG 1419
IMG 1416
IMG 1418
IMG 1417

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Art of Pattinson, Suns9999 and 2 others
Classy->Slutty for big cock

So for small cock: Slutty->Classy

(Give me some hope bhais)

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Ong if u don't get to hit in a few times of seeing each other RUN. Some of these girls will just keep u as a slave while u pay for dates/spend money on her. :feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Suns9999 and vratisevojvodo
Based thread.

Also this niggas who didnt get sex on the first date, usually end up believing that is the case for all males that met her.

Wronggg !
all women are whores
sorry mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, shikataganai, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Ong if u don't get to hit in a few times of seeing each other RUN. Some of these girls will just keep u as a slave while u pay for dates/spend money on her. :feelswhat:
immediately every woman will see you as a nice guy and you will be friendzoned very quickly

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, \/orman, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Your entire argument is based on this

It's bullshit tbh. There do exist women out there who hold themselves out. Maybe not in Whore central America, but for sure in other areas of the world

Hot Avi BTW
IMG 1421
IMG 1420
IMG 1419
IMG 1416
IMG 1418
IMG 1417
I agree, I don't understand why everyone only meets promiscuous women, there are plenty of decent girls too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, Suns9999 and greycel
Sex is overrated as fuck. If that's what you want, get a hooker. Women dating aren't looking for sex, they can get that anytime they'd like. Instead, they're giving you the opportunity.

Eh, don's listen to me, go jerk off in your mouth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shikataganai, Chadeep, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
No sex on the first date means she finds you a subhuman animal

• JFL
Are you a virgin, op

• JFL

Women always use the morality of “No sex on the first date” as a defensive tool to protect their status, boost their status, or screen out the men from the boys.

Men mistakenly believe this ignorance and either romanticize the logical consequences (and believe there are “good girls” and there are “whores”) or become a slave to the idea and try to pull others into their sad ignorance.

All women have within them both a whore and a virgin mother. Some women express the former more than the latter, but do not be deceived. They all love sex. Rough sex. Dirty sexy. With hot men.

One big step to take in that direction is to stop believing that a beautiful, classy, sophisticated, and conservative woman won’t suck some big dick a few hours after meeting you.
If you don't use a woman for anything other than sex you are a beta cuck anyway

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, Suns9999, vratisevojvodo and 1 other person
u are longhoused nigga. i always get sex on the first date bcs i spike her drink

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2
people on this website: they want women with low body count but in the same time they are mad when a girl doesnt have sex on the first date

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: totalynotme, \/orman, Xangsane and 1 other person
Will be posting a thread on this later cause I'm meeting up with an asian cutie

people on this website: they want women with low body count but in the same time they are mad when a girl doesnt have sex on the first date
95% of this website is borderline retarded, the other 5% is just retarded

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme and Xangsane
If you don't have sexual chemistry right away, then you don't have any chemistry.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman

So it's over for Muslim/Mormon/Orthodox Jewish women with strict parents then.

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme