If someone bigger than u ever picks a fight

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
Dont say anything just tilt ur face down slightly squint and start looking into their eyes and following them with ur gaze no matter what don’t look away with a blank face expression

Also don’t move ur body no matter how close they get

Psychologically it makes u look insane and like u have nothing to lose

Even if some middle school girl does this to someone they will likely even doubt a bit what that individual is capable of

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mr007, PlayersGetPlayed, Vermilioncore and 4 others
This is legit tho even tho it sounds funny it will likely scare them off or make them change their mind

Insights into mind of a beta

Insights into mind of a beta
Realistically If u act like an ape ur gonna look stupid and risk losing

Ppl are terrified of crazies no matter how weaker they are

Imagine how hard I would bully @Gaygymmaxx the 5'5 dalit faggot with my Aryan punch. Brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Gaygymmaxx
Or you know, just train boxing and specifically train your one hit ko punch and just put them to sleep in one hit? easy mode, normal people aren't trained to take punches, they'll go into shock if you hit them with half force on the nose.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
everyones bigger then you

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
I'm going to squint my eyes 24/7 and also clench my jaw so people can see that I'm autistic. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: bakpaokukus and Iasacrko
everyones bigger then you
Bigger in both ways since u can’t have just height or weight

Someone who’s very tall and heavy will probably beat u no matter what ur skills are

Unless u get lucky

I'm going to squint my eyes 24/7 and also clench my jaw so people can see that I'm autistic. :Comfy:
I mean the point of this technique is to look frightening

I doubt any sane human would mess with someone who looks like they are insane

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk
Bigger in both ways since u can’t have just height or weight

Someone who’s very tall and heavy will probably beat u no matter what ur skills are

Unless u get lucky
Not if you are trained. The difference between someone who has even trained for 1 year to someone who has never step foot inside an MMA/boxing gym is massive. Normal untrained people aren't conditioned to take punches anywhere on their body, their body will go into shock the moment they get punched or one leg kick and they'll start getting wobbly because of untrained legs. Don't even get me started on manlets who train wrestling/grappling, small guys take down big fat asses who don't know how to defend takedowns and on the ground the big guy isn't getting back up. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

I have a friend who squints harder than Salludon and stares at people on the street one day a group of college students beat him up :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe

unless they're a nigger, niggers are so low IQ they'll take it as an invitation to do battle

will work sometimes. but it'll just provoke the other guy further in most cases and he'll get ready to rush
Vg1U4X.gif

only works in school. other places, you'll get knocked the fuck out

Not if you are trained. The difference between someone who has even trained for 1 year to someone who has never step foot inside an MMA/boxing gym is massive. Normal untrained people aren't conditioned to take punches anywhere on their body, their body will go into shock the moment they get punched or one leg kick and they'll start getting wobbly because of untrained legs. Don't even get me started on manlets who train wrestling/grappling, small guys take down big fat asses who don't know how to defend takedowns and on the ground the big guy isn't getting back up. JFL
Yeah I never saw a fight from someone like khabib with some guy more than a feet taller or something and huge in mass so idk

Yeah I never saw a fight from someone like khabib with some guy more than a feet taller or something and huge in mass so idk
Khabib is legit 5'8.5 or somethign and would absolutely brutalize every 6'4-6'5 guy who isn't an MMA athlete at the top level. He's manhandled amateur 6'4 MMA guys so an average guy has absolutely zero chance.

• +1
Also as khabib said, if some guy disrespects you, you have to fight, even if he beats you up or you lose, you have to do it anyways. You'll be happier even if you get beaten up because you stood up for yourself and didn't act like a coward. This is why i am not a huge fan of the prettyboy shilling on this forum, being 140lbs JFL and why i think the mascpill is better. Real life you need to be able to fight tbh, i need to get my ass to a gym/mmagym asap

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel and Esteban1997
will work sometimes. but it'll just provoke the other guy further in most cases and he'll get ready to rush
Vg1U4X.gif

only works in school. other places, you'll get knocked the fuck out
actual killer irl vs a guy who pretends to be a killer

• +1
actual killer irl vs a guy who pretends to be a killer
Exactly that’s the look and everyone recognises it

It automatically makes the person look crazy

Jfl even if a kid was looking at u like that you’d have ur doubts

Exactly that’s the look and everyone recognises it

It automatically makes the person look crazy

Jfl even if a kid was looking at u like that you’d have ur doubts
only works if ur no manlet tho imagine a 5'5 guy doing this jfl

and i meant its an ACTUAL killer. the guy was an ex special force antiterrorist cop in croatia or smth during the war

if you make em scared they will go get friends or grab a weapon
whatdya do then